World Naked Bike Ride

WNBR Denver June 15 2024

I recently saw a mention of a WNBR in Denver June 15,2024. In it was a link to the Meetup Group for Rocky Mountain Naturist Club. I am registered on Meetup and a member of the Austin WNBR group. I tried signing up, got as far as the last step of...

Philadelphia 2024

I found this information and wanted to throw it out here for crowd-source verification, especially since it is a different month than in years past. https://allevents.in/philadelphia/world-naked-bike-ride-philadelphia/80002429867853

@SFWNBR #WNBRsf2024 ( 4+ Seasonal Rides &...

San Francisco USA does not have the largest Rides compared to Portland, Philly & Even St Louie, but it is hard to imagine from extant photos that there is any more scenic & iconic City in the Western Hemisphere for a franchise of the Word Naked Bike...

Latest Post
by  
First Naked Bike Ride for 2024

I am going to be in Western NY State in early June and will take a side trip to Toronto for the naked bike ride on 6/8/24. I rode in the Montreal ride in 2019 & 2022 (2 rides, one in the afternoon and one at night) that is organized by the same...

Latest Post
by  
Philly WNBR

Anyone here participate this year? I noticed that the route was noticeably different from the last 2 years. If you participated in 2022 or 2021 also, which route was better?

2023 WNBR Rides

I am in the early stages of figuring out which WNBR rides to do this summer. Probably only going to do somewhere between 3-5 of them this year as opposed to the 8 rides in 7 cities I did last summer. I am going to try to do rides in cities that I...

WNBR BYRON BAY AUSTRALIA

I have never done the WNBR but I would like to mark it off my bucket list next year if possible. Do you need your own bike or can you rent them on the day? Any information would be greatly appreciated Stay nude Wayne Brisbane

Latest Post
by  
WNBR Columbus follow up

I was in Columbus for the WNBR on my way home from Western / Central NY Trip. Here are a few observations. First and foremost, Since I am not on Facebook it is just about impossible to give information. There is an email address in the WNBR main...

Latest Post
by  
Buffalo 7/22/23

Im looking to do Buffalo this year. The date is above. Any contact info meet up spotsetc?

Seattle Solstice Parade

Is anyone here planning on riding naked in the 33rd Annual Fremont Solstice Parade on Saturday June 17, 2023?

Latest Post
by