Bringing Towels

We recently moved into a new house. We have a 6 foot fence, covered and screened patio and hot tub. We were thinking of inviting several nudists to come over and hang out. The question is; Would you specify that each person should bring their own towel? Second, what would you do if someone forgot to bring one?

This topic was edited
RE: Bringing Towels

Let them use a towel. It not like it is a terribly expensive item.

This post was edited

We were thinking of inviting several nudists to come over and hang out. The question is; Would you specify that each person should bring their own towel? Second, what would you do if someone forgot to bring one?If "several" = a dozen or more, I think I'd say "I only have so many towels so if y'all could bring your own, it would be a big help." And then make sure you have a few spares on hand for anyone who forgets. But if "several" = a half dozen or less, I don't think I'd even bother mentioning it..... unless you don't have that many towels.

This post was edited

Yes I think that possibly having to wash a load of towels is all
in part of hosting a hot tub party.

This post was edited

Let them use a towel. It not like it is a terribly expensive item.Agreed. As a host you should make it easy for someone to attend. Some people will bring their own towels anyway without being prompted, those that don't you should accommodate.

This post was edited

Most nudists will remember to bring their own towels but ...
what we have done is to have some spare towels handy just in case they've forgotten their towels. My wife puts them in a basket in the guest room where our nudist guests usually disrobe and leave their belongings. She'll casually mention that there are towels for them to use if they need them.
Have a great gathering! ;-)

This post was edited

We ourselves have been guilty of spacing off bringing towels to our friends hot tub parties. However it's no biggie to them. We have quite a few hot tub parties through the fall and winter. (indoor tub) Personally if some don't happen to bring a towel we are just happy they came and I count on washing a load the next day.
We put out a stack of dry ones for furniture sitting. Once everyone is good and prunie from the tub, their towel is damp from drying off I think it more comfortable for them to sit on a fresh one.

This post was edited

Sounds like a great time. Most will probably bring towels, but you should have some extra if someone forgets. We have a pool and we now have a collection of towels that folks have brought with them and left behind. Too bad my wife won't let me have nude pool parties. That would be fun!

This post was edited

Sounds like a great time. Most will probably bring towels, but you should have some extra if someone forgets. We have a pool and we now have a collection of towels that folks have brought with them and left behind. Too bad my wife won't let me have nude pool parties. That would be fun!Wife won't let you have nude pool parties ! What are you, man or mouse ? My wife is not into nudism, but I sure as hell would not be told what I can or cannot do.

This post was edited

Sounds like a great time. Most will probably bring towels, but you should have some extra if someone forgets. We have a pool and we now have a collection of towels that folks have brought with them and left behind. Too bad my wife won't let me have nude pool parties. That would be fun!Wife won't let you have nude pool parties ! What are you, man or mouse ? My wife is not into nudism, but I sure as hell would not be told what I can or cannot do.Well, good for you. I' glad you get to run your house that way.

This post was edited

Thanks to all who replied. Hopefully next year we'll have a pool also, then we can have larger parties. I'd better start buying towels on clearance and at estate/garage sales.

This post was edited