What do you like best about being nude with others?

Hi!
As i mentioned before my wife and i are new to being nudists.
Here is my question - What do you like best about being nude
with others?
For us it is the feel of the breeze or water on our shaved skin
when outside. Sharing the taboo of being naked with others.
It is plain exciting to us.

This topic was edited
RE: What do you like best about being nude with others?

I think we all need friends. I guess there are some that don't and that works for them but we have a need and desire to have friends. We have two circles of friends ... nudists and textile. We've known our textile friends twice as long and sometimes 3 times as long as our nudist friends, but we are much closer to our nudist friends than our textile friends.
I/we don't have the need to know ALL there is to know about our friends but close friends do share their ups and downs and if they open up even more, they become close friends and that's what we have in our nudist friends that we do not have with our textile friends. When they, our nudist friends, open up, we open up and our relationship becomes stronger. Our textile friends can be somewhat ... surface/general about their lives and want to sugar coat everything and "everything's fine/great." That seems quite plastic and guarded for someone who is supposedly a good, close friend.
We like finding other people to become friends with that also enjoy nude recreation, vacations and if so, living as nudists. We've made friends that visited the nude beach, a resort, a club but never classified themselves as nudists because they didn't live that way at home. That's fine and we've remained friends but only see each other at the resorts or clubs. For them it's a past time, hobby ... for us a way of life and we look for those types of friends in the social nudist setting.

This post was edited

Indeed ... Nudism/Naturism can be sensual and can lead to sexual activities in appropriate settings. It can be a relationship healer, relationship enhancer and bring couples closer together more than therapy! ;-)
Being around others that are naked, gives some a sort of validity that what they are doing and how they live and what they prefer doing for fun and relaxation, isn't crazy or abnormal. When you see so many others enjoying life the way you do, you begin to realize that the clothed population are the ones that are crazy and don't realize what they are missing. :-)

This post was edited

Great replies to my post! Thank you! As we are just getting into the nudist life it is so helpful to hear from others. I would say Yes it is also a turn on to be nude with others and that does not mean it is about sex but just about the excitement of being naked with others.

This post was edited

Myself, i enjoy the true being of the person Im conversing with. Being nude and floating in a pool with others I find the woman who dresses to the hilt with her clothes and jewelry and hair and nose in the air comes down to earth and is a lot nicer. The big burly guy with tatoos? He becomes a gentle giant. And the professional business man. He too has a calmer demeanor. Maybe not all... But many anyway

This post was edited

I agree 100% I was grilling out yesterday with just my apron on and how relaxing it was love it. Hi!As i mentioned before my wife and i are new to being nudists.Here is my question - What do you like best about being nudewith others?For us it is the feel of the breeze or water on our shaved skinwhen outside. Sharing the taboo of being naked with others.It is plain exciting to us.

This post was edited

To me being nude is very liberating. I'm at peace with myself. I enjoy interaction with other nudists and I find an honesty and friendliness that I've never experienced in a textile situation. Even when dating, if I can remember that far back, there was never the closeness that one feels in being nude. This just refers to social interaction and has nothing to do with sexual side of romance.

This post was edited

I like the freedom, the openness, the sun and wind on my skin. Waking up, getting out of bed, and just walking out the door without stopping to think about what to put on. I live in the middle of 40 acres, so I don't have neighbors close enough to worry about.My wife doesn't go nude at home as much as me, but she loves skinny dipping and hates wearing a suit any time while in the water. She usually just wears a t-shirt at home.We went to our first nude campground last summer and, to my surprise, she loved it. As others have said, the people are so much nicer at a nude campground. We have camped in textile campgrounds for over a dozen years with the same people and we always comment about how the regulars don't like us around. They are usually not rude, but not very open. On our one weekend at the nude campground, we met and talked to almost every person who walked by. They are way, way more friendly. We are already planning on going back this summer.

This post was edited

I like being naked with others because it reinforces the goodness of social nudity.
For several years I was a home/backyard/sneak some nudity on remote beaches nudist. Then I made a trip to Playalinda, a very popular nude beach in Florida. When I stepped onto the sand with hundreds of naked people all around going about their business, I knew social nudity is a Good Thing.
When I am nude with others we are all just people and we are all just THERE.

This post was edited

Hi!As i mentioned before my wife and i are new to being nudists.Here is my question - What do you like best about being nudewith others?For us it is the feel of the breeze or water on our shaved skinwhen outside. Sharing the taboo of being naked with others.It is plain exciting to us.I think what I like best about it is that we all have something in common and are accepting of one another no matter what. Except one a-hole here at the site and one ol' bitty at one campground, everyone I have met at the site or in person at campgrounds has been very nice. Everyone always seems to be so at ease and relaxed.
What I like about being nude at home, including working at home, is their sheer comfort of it. I do wish my privacy fence in my back yard was higher and in better condition, but it's not my house or my fence, so I suppose it will have to stay. I would have already replaced it, otherwise.

This post was edited

I like being naked with others because it reinforces the goodness of social nudity.For several years I was a home/backyard/sneak some nudity on remote beaches nudist. Then I made a trip to Playalinda, a very popular nude beach in Florida. When I stepped onto the sand with hundreds of naked people all around going about their business, I knew social nudity is a Good Thing.When I am nude with others we are all just people and we are all just THERE.What city is that near in FL? I will google it too, of course. I would like to know about others there, if you would like to message me.
Thanks

This post was edited