How do I get a clear answer about posting videos

I've tried several times to post a video, and it won't work. I submitted a "ticket" for the problem. The final answer was, they see four videos on my page, so they figure the problem is solved. Then they closed the ticket. (The button to reopen the ticket just gets me a 404 error message.)
Yeah, there are four videos on my page. They've been there for a couple of years. I'm trying to upload a fifth.
What do I have to do to actually get an answer to my question???

This topic was edited
RE: How do I get a clear answer about posting videos

Bottom of the page ] Contact Us. Start a trouble ticket.Read my post! I started a ticket. In fact I started five new ones when I didn't get a satisfactory answer to the first one.

This post was edited

OK, several days later, I haven't got any answers to my tickets. I guess that's just there to make us think someone's actually paying attention.
I've tried my video again. This time, I'm just going to try it once--for now. I'll see if that works.

This post was edited

Hey, I'm human! It's a little irritating when someone advised me to try something perfectly simple, when I've clearly said I've already done it. Kind of like answering my question without hearing it first.

This post was edited