genitalia ''junk''! I think this is very unfair since we all are
proud of our penises, love to show them and in addition to that
others likes to see them too. Then why are people calling penises
''junk'' instead of something nicer or just penis, balls or
whatever?
Naked greetings to everyoneAnton

This topic was edited
RE: Junk

Hi everyone,I have always wondered why nearly everyone is calling men'sgenitalia ''junk''! I think this is very unfair since we all areproud of our penises, love to show them and in addition to thatothers likes to see them too. Then why are people calling penises''junk'' instead of something nicer or just penis, balls orwhatever?Naked greetings to everyoneAnton

I think you can thank the Millennials for coining that moniker

This post was edited

The use of the word "Junk" was used when I was a kid. I'm approaching 90. There ain't nothin' new under the sun.

This post was edited

And for the record ... I've heard the term "junk" used interchangeably for both male and female genitalia.

This post was edited

The use of the word "Junk" was used when I was akid. I'm approaching 90. There ain't nothin' new under thesun.

I wonder if it is a regional thing now gone viral? I never
heard the term until my grown nieces and nephews started using and I am
nearly 70.

This post was edited

I've never really understood nudists using slangwords orcertainterms to describe their genitalia. Penis,dick/cock, scrotum, testicles, balls ... those words have beentossed aside by nudists for "junk, Johnson, tool ... the boys,sack, tea bag ..." and the terms ... "private parts, naughtybits" or my favorite ... "down there." I chose to avoidslang that younger people use because, I've grown outta thatphase. It doesn't make me better, wiser, more mature ... it'sjust not the way I talk when I'm talking with people younger than Ior those my age or older.Cool, Far Out, and Groovy. It might be pointed out that dick/cock, and balls are among many others that are slang.

This post was edited

I've never really understood nudists using slangwords orcertainterms to describe their genitalia. Penis,dick/cock, scrotum, testicles, balls ... those words have beentossed aside by nudists for "junk, Johnson, tool ... the boys,sack, tea bag ..." and the terms ... "private parts, naughtybits" or my favorite ... "down there." I chose to avoidslang that younger people use because, I've grown outta thatphase. It doesn't make me better, wiser, more mature ... it'sjust not the way I talk when I'm talking with people younger than Ior those my age or older.Cool, Far Out, and Groovy. It might be pointed out that dick/cock, and balls are among many others that are slang.
Agreed ... but I venture to say ... If someone said "my dick, my cock or my balls" , it would make more sense to use those slang words to refer to your genitals than it would to refer to them as "junk."

This post was edited

Agreed ... but I venture to say ... If someone said "my dick, my cock or my balls" , it would make more sense to use those slang words to refer to your genitals than it would to refer to them as "junk."
TV censors allow "junk". They frown on dick etc.

This post was edited

TV censors allow "junk". They frown on dick etc.They also allow penis, testicles, and scrotum. If we use those terms I believe that most people will understand what we are talking about. The big question might be, Why are we talking about this at all?

This post was edited

Of course we could start a new trend, maybe a gender-neutral term
that connotes polite and well-bred civility, like "genteelia" :)

This post was edited

Kind of makes you wonder when somebody is described as having junk in the trunk. LOL

This post was edited