Models Wanted

I'm always looking for people to pose nude for me either for drawing or photography. I like all body types, both male and female. I will give you copies of the edited images for you personal use. If you are in my area near Washington DC let me know.

This topic was edited
RE: Models Wanted

Nude modeling is something I have always wanted to do and never had the opportunity. Unfortunately, I am too far away from D.C. to stop in for a visit. Hopefully, sometime an artist willwant a totally inexperienced but motivatedwannabe model in Central Indiana.

This post was edited

Nude modeling is something I have always wanted to do and never had the opportunity. Unfortunately, I am too far away from D.C. to stop in for a visit. Hopefully, sometime an artist willwant a totally inexperienced but motivatedwannabe model in Central Indiana.Start checking around - university art departments, or art studios, galleries, artist supplies stores that offer drawing classes. Also check facebook or craigslist for local artists groups - they're often looking for models.

This post was edited

I'm always looking for people to pose nude for me either for drawing or photography. I like all body types, both male and female. I will give you copies of the edited images for you personal use. If you are in my area near Washington DC let me know.I am in Richmond...How often would you need someone and would there be a schedule..?

This post was edited

I'm available most any time. I get to Richmond often and could do a nude shoot there if you can host it.

This post was edited

I would like to photograph you nude, but it's a shame we are so far away. I'd love to see more of your photos in any position.

This post was edited

I'm available most any time. I get to Richmond often and could do a nude shoot there if you can host it.I am sure we can work something out...whether its here or there...you agree?

This post was edited

I would like to photograph you nude, but it's a shame we are so far away. I'd love to see more of your photos in any position.Lets discuss,, I am open to pretty much anything

This post was edited