nude driving and stopped at road block

We had 5 couples over Sat night for nude dinner and swim party. It was getting late and one of the couples decided to drive home naked and 2 other couples decided they would too. 2 couples were a bit tipsy from the wine and slept over. About an hour later one of the couples who left were back. They hit a road block from the fire going on near there home and the area was evactuated. they spoke to the cop and he never mentioned about them being nude. They just turned around and stayed over too. They were able to return to their home Sunday evening.

This topic was edited
RE: nude driving and stopped at road block

The police probably had more important things to do that night. Once when driving naked I had to go through a roadside survey. The police stopped a proportion if the drivers for interview. I was stationary next to the policeman for a while. he did nothing and I wasn't selected for interview. He was busy.

This post was edited

We had 5 couples over Sat night for nude dinner and swim party. It was getting late and one of the couples decided to drive home naked and 2 other couples decided they would too. 2 couples were a bit tipsy from the wine and slept over. About an hour later one of the couples who left were back. They hit a road block from the fire going on near there home and the area was evactuated. they spoke to the cop and he never mentioned about them being nude. They just turned around and stayed over too. They were able to return to their home Sunday evening.

Thx for sharing that story. Of course that was a dramatic circumstance but its still good news. I visit CA a couple of times a year and drive nude a lot, usually LA or SAN to the desert. I always keep a cover for road stoppages and such, but it is certainly good to hear that you might have a direct encounter and its a non issue. Nice that your friends could return home soon.

This post was edited

Years ago on bright warm Saturday morning, I was driving up to my bro's summer cottage. At the time I drove a Miata, 2 seater rag top. Of course top was down, and I had occasionally driven it nude along the rural roads but had decided to wear shorts that day. I had stopped at a plant nursery on the way to buy a lilac bush. it fit in the passenger seat barely, and I had covered it up with a large beach blanket to keep it out of the wind.I go tooling up the back way when I see a police roadblock ahead. My first thot was, " glad i decided to keep my shorts on" Second thot was " strange spot and time (10 am) for a sobriety checkpoint, but I am good only sipping a Jones Cola, so I will pass"I pulled up and the officer nervously asked what was that ? Me still thinking sobriety checkpoint, said " Jones Cola" " NO what is that " pointing to the purple mound on the passenger seat, said the officer. I said " a lilac bush" and pulled back the blanket.He looked relieved, and proceeded to explain that there was a fugitive on the loose who had shot at an officer the night before. Then added " don't pick up any hitchhikers " That was not my plan, since I was in a 2 seater with me in one and a bush in the other.
When I got to the lake I took a pic. The bush was a wedding present, I told the couple that it was the only gift they got that was suspected of being a fugitive.

This post was edited

Too long a story but ... drove naked most of our recent driving trip. This afternoon, on the second leg of our return trip, we approached an Agricultural Inspection Station. I was naked, my wife had on a sundress. We stopped, the Officer asked where we were coming from and if we had any fruits or vegetables. I said, "nope!" He smiled and said ... "have a nice day and drive safely!"

This post was edited
Driving While Nude (DWN) - Requires the Right Clothing

We have driven nude on several occasions, but always being afraid
of getting stopped, I devised a pair of shorts that had
Velcrosewn in. I cut the shorts through the elastic waistband
and through the side seams, then added Velcro down each side. While
driving, I peel apart the Velcro on both sides and voila, I am
naked. I basically made my own strip-away shorts.
If, however, I have to quickly put on clothes, I simply pull up the
front of the shorts, connect the Velcro strips on the sides, and I am
dressed.

This post was edited
RE: Driving While Nude (DWN) - Requires the Right Clothing

I have thought of doing that with shorts so I can ride my motorcycle nude and still have a coverup.

This post was edited
RE: Driving While Nude (DWN) - Requires the Right Clothing

Reading all this just makes me want to go for a ride

This post was edited