new nude friends :)

This post was edited
RE: Nudist Resort Camping for the First time

Be yourself be honest don't be a creep or a gawker and make many
new nude friends)

Excellent advice!

This post was edited

Bring flip-flops, crocs, or some other sort of quick slip on shoes.A towel for sitting on - you may want a couple extra towels.Hat.

This post was edited

Absolutely! I've learned that from a couple of times doing the naked bike ride. Thank you for the advice! I've made my reservation and am looking forward to it

Take a hat. Ha! Good call though
Be yourself be honest don't be a creep or a gawker and make many
new nude friends :)

This post was edited

Bring flip-flops, crocs, or some other sort of quick slip on shoes.A towel for sitting on - you may want a couple extra towels.Hat.

Thanks! This place has 5 miles of hiking trails too. So I'm taking my socks and hiking boots

This post was edited

Thanks! Yeah the towel part seems to be a common suggestion. Plus this place has a lake and a pool. So yes several towels are packed.

This post was edited

Awesome! Have fun!
Take a folding chair or camp chair that is easy to tote as there may not always be somewhere to sit if you are there on a busy day.Take a 'nudist hat', which is basically a hat that has a little pocket, sometimes zippered, to keep some cash on hand to buy drinks or food at their cafe if they have one. Forego this if you are cooking your own food, heh.2 towels...one for sitting, one for drying off with.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

Where are you going? There is Cedar Trails that is close to you, and it has camping. If you go textile camping, then nude camping is similar, just need as many clothes.

This post was edited