Nude in Vietnam?

Hi, this might be a long shot, but does anyone know of anything nude/nudist in Vietnam? We are planning a holiday there, just because we'd like to see Vietnam, but are finding it difficult to find anything where we could be nude. If anyone knows of any nude-friendly accommodations/guesthouses, secluded beaches or segregated saunas please get in touch.

This topic was edited
RE: Nude in Vietnam?

Hi, this might be a long shot, but does anyone know of anything nude/nudist in Vietnam? We are planning a holiday there, just because we'd like to see Vietnam, but are finding it difficult to find anything where we could be nude. If anyone knows of any nude-friendly accommodations/guesthouses, secluded beaches or segregated saunas please get in touch.Google?

This post was edited

Hi, this might be a long shot, but does anyone know ofanything nude/nudist in Vietnam? We are planning a holiday there,just because we'd like to see Vietnam, but are finding it difficultto find anything where we could be nude. If anyone knows of anynude-friendly accommodations/guesthouses, secluded beaches orsegregated saunas please get in touch.
Basically the answer there is nothing.
yes you might be able to find a deserted beach , but they are few
and far between
i live there and wish there was more outdoor nudist activities but
alas the ruling party is very strict re public nudity.
Even TV and stage performers must adhere to a dress code that does
not allow any skimpy attire or partial nudity.
to flaunt this law the performer will be banned from further
activities and fined.
Although just recently they passed a law allowing miss world
entrants permission to do nude shoots. so maybe in another 50 years
we can have more realistic clothing rules in Vietnam

This post was edited

earlier this year I spent almost 3 months on the island of Phu Quoc, only 2 kms from relatively quiet Ong Lang beach, about 2 kms long.. from the one parking area at the south end of the beach (which is about 2kms long) I would walk 500-1000m north and enjoyed being naked there almost every day.. occasionally some locals would pass by and I would just cover up until they passed. Many days I saw a few other tourists not too far away enjoying nudity also..

This post was edited