Posting of photos

Technology is kicking my butt. I have loaded 2 photos but can only get the profile photo to show up where it belongs. Nothing is showing in my photos section. How do I fix that? Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE: Posting of photos

Photos can sometimes take a few days to appear.

This post was edited

It does seem like it takes forever for those things to show up but they will. As you get more involved, you'll find that the different 'Groups' here have different times for posting photos also. Good luck and I know you'll enjoy it. John.

This post was edited

Technology is kicking my butt. I have loaded 2 photos but can only get the profile photo to show up where it belongs. Nothing is showing in my photos section. How do I fix that? Thanks.I would remove your certification photo. There have been reports (real or imagined)of others using them to certify bogus accounts.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Just how would anyone use a cert photo to get certified? A cert photo has a sign with the screen name on it, in two pics. Be rather hard
to have the same name approved twice don't you think? Really impossible as some find out when first joining that they can not have the
same name as someone else, and the cert pics needs to be of the name you are using.

This post was edited

Just how would anyone use a cert photo to getcertified? A cert photo has a sign with the screen nameon it, in two pics. Be rather hardto have the same name approved twice don't you think? Reallyimpossible as some find out when first joining that they can nothave thesame name as someone else, and the cert pics needs to be of thename you are using.
Rather easy to photo-shop a different name in. As I stated
-real or imagined- there have been people complain of it on
here.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited