Naked boating

I checked the weather it was 11 am and it was 72 and cloudy the predicted high was 77. I am a nudist and live without clothes as much as possible. I walked outside naked in my private backyard and it was not real warm but pretty comfortable. The 10 day forecast was for afternoon highs in theupper 60s and low 70s so this is as warm as its gonna get for a week or so. I put on some shorts andput the boat in the river. I have a 12 ft fancy boat with a 25 hp outboard. The Peace River is a large river that empties int Charlotte Harbor and out to the Gulf of Mexico. Today the wind was chilly as I sped accross the water so I didn't do that much. I went into a cove sorounded by mangroves relaxed Nakedn in the sun and read for an hour. The boat drifted onto a mudflat so I had to get out and push the water was refreshing (BRR) It is a wonderful natural feeling to be naked in nature. it is unfortunate that we are shamed by society. I for oneadvocate living naked and short of getting arrested I will enjoynudity whenever I am able

This topic was edited
RE: Naked boating

Glad you had a great day! Sounds like fun!

This post was edited
Naked boating

When spring and summer arrive I will be back on the river, right now I have a 9 foot boat I use with a trolling motor but plan to purchase a solo canoe in the next few weeks. One river I visit I put in and go up past the bridge and around the bend where I get nude and go another mile or two to where there is a small sandbar and a creek running into the river, there I fish and swim in the cold water. I have to listen out for other boater but the motorboat you can coming around the bend but the canoes and kayak folks have caught me a few times, sometimes I try to sit down in the cold water sometimes I wave you know boaters are pretty laid back.

This post was edited

I love to go out in my 14 ft jon boat on the private lake where I go fishing. We have had some nice days where temps have gotten up to the 80s, but since we are having a drought, the lake is too low for fishing. Hopefully we will get some good spring rains to bring water leven back up and I will be able to get back out there to fish.

This post was edited

When spring comes we take our small motor boat (9 ft) to different islands in the archiepelago and spend the day naked. Either just me and my wife or with some friends. I wish it comes soon.

This post was edited

Jeeze I really need to get my boat running this summer.

This post was edited

Your not the only one Steve. I too need to get my boat in the water as well!!

This post was edited
Nude boating around SE and SW England

My twelve foot aluminium boat and 8hp engine are just waiting for some naked boating this summer. Only question is WHERE? If anyone has experience or a desire to explore the waterways naked and knows of places to visit---------please get in touch and spread the word.
Crew members needed---eye patch will be limit of clothing, NO PAROTS please.

Martin

This post was edited

I live in the Cleveland, Ohio area and during the summer I here of many people and groups that get together and boat in the nude. The best and most well known is out by the Lake Eris Islands, Put-in-Bay.This is one thing I really would love to try and have not had the opertunity yet. My wife and I did go out and get nude on our friends jet-ski, but just no room to strech out. I hope one of these day's we will have the chance.

This post was edited

I gotta start looking for another boat. Maybe sail this time. Had to sell mine due to the cost of gas !!!!!!! I do miss it though.....

Steve

Been to Put-In-Bay many many times, and also used to meet groups on the Northwest side of Kelly's Island. There is a little beach there that we all would go nude on, but I hear that they have shut that down now....

This post was edited

I've canoed nude many times does that count?

Sure, a canoe is a boat right????? LOL

Steve

This post was edited