<< < 1 2 > >>   Page of 2
bluecat

bluecat

Textile [5] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Owasso, Oklahoma United States | 55

hot here in okla time to jump in a pool nude

yard work

How many of you have done yard work in the nude and do you have a wooding fence where no body can look in.
Cheri_Donna

Cheri_Donna

Ultra Nudist [4768] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Female | Hopkins, South Carolina United States | 67

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism.
http://www.travelites.info

RE: yard work

I regularly work in my immediate back yard without clothes. We have a 7' privacy fence (6' sections raised a foot oIff the ground). However I do have to wear at least a pareo while in the front yard and the field between the immediate backyard and the back woods (4 acres of them)
Audiobiker

Audiobiker

Undies Only [137] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Orange, California United States | 62

When we used to live in Carbondale, Illinois (Southern part of state) we had horse pasture on two sides and a vacant, wooded lot on a third, so it might have been possible to do some yard work or gardening in back, but sadly, we weren't into the nudist lifestyle as of yet. Wifey and I did spend some time naked in back a few times, but that was for more marital reasons then...LOL! Our daughter then was only two and we had a small, plastic pool on the back patio that I soaked in nude once after lawn mowing, but I was so paranoid that someone might have binoculars to spy on me half a mile away that I gave it up. Thinking back that reasoning was a little nuts. Plus, I don't care as much who sees me naked. Now we live in Southern California where its too crowded in our section of town. People have pretty much prostituted their property for a few extra bucks by building a small house in back or over a garage, so there's no privacy. Many suburbs have the typical three bedroom, two bath ranch houses where we could go nude in back since they all have 6 foot block fences. For now weekly trips to Glen Eden and multiple camping weeks there are working out quite well.

Terry
gator1

gator1

Super Nudist [905] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Southeast, Texas United States | 62

There is something about being naked that means you are obliged to be
friendly and welcoming. When all your defences are stripped away...all you're left
with is exactly the same as what everyone else has. Jessica Hatcher

I have a nearly 7 foot tall wooden, with addition privacy screening, so I do all my yard work in the back yard nude. I am much more comfortable that way.
Laughing Gator1
Mookytx

Mookytx

Barefoot [28] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Lufkin, Texas United States | 52

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZYhgEz/">If you are what you eat then I am fast cheap and easy<br></a>

My home is in the middle of 11 acres. the parcel next to me is vacant and there are woods on the other side owned by out of towners. I go nude outside every morning and tend the garden naked. Even tho you cant tell from all the weeds.
snugglebunny

snugglebunny

Ultra Nudist [2730] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | In A Valley In, Connecticut United States | 53 & 51

Have you signed? The Nudist Bill of Rights

I'm envious of all of you. But we're working on the privacy hedge and now the neighbors directly across the street are aware that we are nudists and are okay with it!!

Jen
gabare

gabare

Super Nudist [1908] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | ---, Georgia United States | 59

still working on my privacy screening will occasionlly when neighbors are away but usually wear a bathing suit in back yard, screened pool area always nude.
Cheri_Donna

Cheri_Donna

Ultra Nudist [4768] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Female | Hopkins, South Carolina United States | 67

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism.
http://www.travelites.info

However I do have to wear at least a pareo while in the..........

Wearing a pareo?? You are NOT a real Nudist.....Laughing A real Nudists is naked....as you always say....Laughing

Nude when possible, clothed when practical. I don't want to end up arrested or given a ticket. Naked IMHO shows a vulnerability, I am NUDE when possible
gator1

gator1

Super Nudist [905] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

friendly and welcoming. When all your defences are stripped away...all you're left

I just now came inside from trimming and mowing my back yard in the nude. I was thinking how heavy my clothes get, soaked with sweat, when I mow the front. There's a lot of difference. When I mow nude, the sweat evaporates and keeps me cooler.
Now, the front needs to be mowed, and I'm not looking forward to doing that in wet, heavy clothes.
Gator1
JackNeilson

JackNeilson

Ultra Nudist [4490] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Kingston, Ontario Canada | 77

Jack

However I do have to wear at least a pareo while in the..........

Wearing a pareo?? You are NOT a real Nudist.....Laughing A real Nudists is naked....as you always say....Laughing

Nude when possible, clothed when practical. I don't want to end up arrested or given a ticket. Naked IMHO shows a vulnerability, I am NUDE when possible

How many nudists actually live 24 hours a day 365 days a year nude? Most of us have a life defined by many different characteristics of which nudist is only one. In my home I am nude except when having textile company or it is too chilly to undress. At the club I am always nude and when I leave the house I am dressed as a matter of common sense and the sensibilities of others (the majority) and like Cheri I don't want to be arrested.
reb123

reb123

Textile [2] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Smalltown, Pennsylvania United States | 74

Blue Cat- Just saw jour message aboutworking in the nude. Good thought as I just finished a day working around our pool, garden and cabana in the nude.(see photos under #reb123) It was a great day for this here in Pa. It was 96 with clear blue skies. Take Care. Drop us a note.
nakedoften

nakedoften

Undies Only [100] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Huntsville, Alabama United States | 52

I am not a big fan of yard work.But being able to mow the lawn in the nude,I would enjoy that.
ManOfWicklow

ManOfWicklow

Ultra Nudist [14126] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Nr Tamworth, But Originally From Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom | 63

A lie has speed, but truth has endurance.

Cannot do much outdoor work today, with heavy rain and 50 mph wind.
gasman28110

gasman28110

Super Nudist [638] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Monroe, North Carolina United States | 49

We worked all day in the yard/garden and 90% of it was nude time for me, I had to put my kilt on when the neighbor came to home 1 to get stuff to move to home 2. It's a long story but sad for the children.
newnude58

newnude58

Undies Only [217] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | NW, Pennsylvania United States | 60

We have seven acres so there is plenty of area to roam naked. We even nicknamed our one back field The Naked 40. When I am home, which is a lot since I'm retired I'm usually either mowing the lawn, weeding the gardens or just plain relaxing somewhere around the property in the nude. Some areas are totally private from neighbors others areas we need to be more careful. 
AndyDi

AndyDi

Super Nudist [1446] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | So Cal, California United States | 61

Loves being naked, plays well with others!

Backyard ... yard work is ALWAYS done in the nude, around here.   My wife has worn a sheer cover up in the front yard, that's surprissed me!  I have opaque shorts I wear in the front yard.  Get close enough, you'll see through them from but from a distance ... can't tell.   We love gardening, landscaping, and maintaining our backyard in the nude.  Afterwards, we just walk over to the outdoor shower and clean up ... and we're ready for the rest of the day.  :D
naykid

naykid

Barefoot [16] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Geneva, Illinois United States | 60 & 32

I do all the yard work nude.  She is nude most of the time.  Mow, weed, trim bushes, planting, raking and all of it.  We just completed a number of wood chip pathes in our yard.  Walking the pathes is like being in a forest preserve.  We like to live nude and the neighbors don't mind.
Joutdoors

Joutdoors

Barefoot [17] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Freezing In Southern, Michigan United States | 42

I mow the lawn in the nude as often as I can. My GF and I live a quarter mile from the road back in the woods, so when I take the garbage down to the road I drive the tractor down. There's only one house down at the end that I have be careful. I spent half the day this past weekend work in the flower gardens nude.
gasman28110

gasman28110

Flag Quote Reply

The fields of corn are getting taller and the living fence is starting to grow, I don't have to be as watchful for the neighbors now.
jbs47112

jbs47112

Topless [97] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Durham, North Carolina United States | 81

Happy Nuding.

Not a perfect location for nude yard work but I have permission from two female neighbors to convort in the nude with some time restrictions.  Interesting how little they cared about my being nude.  Like zero.  Ask, who knows?  The other day another female neighbor came unannounced into my home while I was totally nude.  We talked for a few minutes and she was comfortable and very attractive.  The next door dog is a problem.  Hates my guts, so far.  Jim  
to_be_cloths_free

to_be_cloths_free

Undies Only [138] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Taunton, Somerset United Kingdom | 52

Managed to some gardening nude today and most of the garden is surrounded by 6 foot high fence at the back. There is one section of lower fence with an angle view where I might been seen if they are working in their garden behind their shrubs.
gator1

gator1

Super Nudist [905] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

I was trimming and mowing the backyard today, and looked up to see my neighbor had a workman up on a ladder building a cover over his back deck.  So much for privacy.  ;)
Gator1
JohnE44

JohnE44

Butt Naked [333] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Scranton, Pennsylvania United States | 53

i was haveing a coffee this morning at about 5:30 and thought my bushes alonge side my fence needed trimming so i started trimming the hole time i was nude it felt great i took allmost a hour  great way to start the day 
gasman28110

gasman28110

Flag Quote Reply

Nude most of the day the 4th, I had to go to wally world with the wife. Nude all day the 5th, we worked in the garden and yard and watched it rain and rain and rain. The 6th was my 48th bday and the FIL anf BIL came down so had to be covered for them but they did not get out of the yard before I was nude again. The water in my pond turned over and we had a large fish kill :( but at least I was nude while installing the pump to help out with that issue. Today well you guessed it, watching it rain but at least I am nude doing it.
ManOfWicklow

ManOfWicklow

Ultra Nudist [14126] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Nr Tamworth, But Originally From Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom | 63

A lie has speed, but truth has endurance.

Two days nude work in the garden. This global warming is great.
<< < 1 2 > >>   Page of 2