Smmoth Men share your secrets....

Ok.. So men who are smooth share your secrets... how do you go smooth on a regular basis? what is your best method...time we talked about it... what are your experiences... shaving, waxing ,cream, tweezers(ouch) , laser ...

This topic was edited
RE: Smmoth Men share your secrets....

I'm a shaver. Use a beard trimmer on the rest of my pubes and body hair so it will all blend in, but I shave in the shower so I can soften the hairs with soap and water first and then just shave like normal. I nice aloe lotion daily helps keep the skin conditioned and moisturized as well as being fun putting it on...LOL!

Terry

This post was edited

i use a 5bladed razor and shaving cream gets close like shaving your face and in my case you only have to do twice a week for a smooth look

This post was edited

same here shave in shower, have been for years with ni probs !!

This post was edited

have been shaved smooth since high school swimming. felt so good to be smooth i only occasionally let it grow back to see what it looks like, and then off it goes. been waxed nose to toes several times which lasts for about 6 weeks but usually just a fusion razor does the trick twice a week. mmm looks like its time for a shave.

This post was edited

Waxing about once a month. Uses razor in between when hair grows back.
IPL and Laser should work well, however I have yet to find a place willing to do hair removal around genital area :D LOL

This post was edited

On my genitals, I use a Seiko Cleancut battery powered shaver. On my abdomen I use the same electric razor that I use on my face. I find that every other day is often enough.

This post was edited

Couple of times a week, usually in the shower, just a normal wet shave with gillette fusion razor. Been doing he same for 20 years....

This post was edited

thank you for your replies.. I am one of those guys that looks like a caveman if I do not shave... & razor means saving the body everyday or making do with "a rough patch" all over, which my spouse does not appreciate...

This post was edited
Hair Razing

When I first started removing my hair I removed all of it, and it was fairly easy to maintain once I had removed. As time has gone by, years, many years I've gotten lazy and only shave my head, crotch, abs and chest. Luckily a good bit of hair has just stopped growing or growing fast anyway. My feeling about hair have changed too, I used to like the hairy look then as I started shaving I found smooth to be really nice looking. Now I'm back to but with a twist, I that both hairy and smooth have a lot to offer and can look really great. I think much depends on the guy too. Very nicely build men can carry off both, that leaves me out, and or course hair patterns play a big part too. Needless to say I'm a shaver and most likely always will be.
I often think about me in a Nursing home (someday) asking some young aid or assistant to please shave my body and seeing the strangest looks on their faces, as in why me God. Oh well that just where I am today on hair, maybe it too will change. Razors are getting expensive.

This post was edited
Sugaring!

I get sugar treatments which are like waxing but they use an ancient Egyptian sugar-based gel. It is a little less painful than waxing but leaves the skin very smooth. The first couples of times were a challeneg but now I am used to it. My wife loves it!

This post was edited