Nude on stage?

<< < 1 2 > >>   Page of 2
JeMiSi

JeMiSi

Textile [6] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Silver Spring, Maryland United States | 48

Nude on stage?

How many here have been in plays/musicals nude? I did 1 in college - felt weird about inviting my parents to see. Then I did a community theater production when I lived in DC and a pretty decent amount of friends came to see me including co-workers. THAT was interesting.
Other than that I was cool with being naked onstage.
How was YOUR experience?
Gerry-4

Gerry-4

Super Nudist [733] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada | 51

RE: Nude on stage?

I've never been nude on stage. However, I did have to appear in boxers once. The story included a VERY strong vacuum cleaner which would "suck off" everyone's clothes if anyone happened to turn it on by mistake. In one scene I left the main room and came back in wearing a trench coat. My character was too dense to realise that he looked like a classic "flasher."
nudeagain

nudeagain

Barefoot [16] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Hemet, California United States | 63

I guess you would have to say almost. It was the early 70's in Los Angeles, when I stripped down, I had no problem with it, they felt I didn't look natural because I shave. after a discussion, I was replaced.
UKrudegirl

UKrudegirl

Undies Only [169] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Norwich-(ish), Norfolk United Kingdom | 39 & 58

To Err is Human - to Moo, Bovine

I paid my way through University by working as a dancer/stripper. No problem and taught me a lot about dealing with certain types of guys. Wink

Love n stuff
Rudie
x_BLIX_x

x_BLIX_x

Butt Naked [349] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Somewhere, Ontario Canada | 53

Saw a play once (Dare to go bare) where the guy was at the top of the stairs nude with only a tray covering him. He was supposed to walk down the stairs with the tray shielding him...... well his foot slipped and the tray went flying and be bounced on his butt down the stairs. There was about a 15 minute break where cast and audience laughed so much that they were not able to continue with the play.Laughing
youngpilot

youngpilot

Barefoot [30] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Memphis, Tennessee United States | 51

I was nude in a play called BENT. I was comfortable being naked on stage, but was initially concerned when it was time for dress rehearsal because the lighting guy's young daughters were with him. And it wasn't so much me being nude that concerned me, but in the scene, a German soldier comes in, wrestles with me, and slits my throat. I was more concerned with the violence that they might see rather than them seeing my penis.
bugmenot

bugmenot

Textile [5] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Richmond, Virginia United States | 27

I was a male stripper for awhile, thts how I meet my GF
johnny8513

johnny8513

Undies Only [131] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | York, London, North Yorks United Kingdom | 71

RE: reply

How about 'Naked Boys Singing'. The production I saw had 7 on stage, and dancing as well as singing
macnude

macnude

Super Nudist [975] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Conway, South Carolina United States | 74

Have you read and signed the Nudist Bill of Rights? http://www.aanr.com/nudist-bill-of-rights
Grinand Bare it!
Ar

My first time on stage was in an innocent little comedy called Barely Proper. It was produced by my nudist club to promote nudism. It was a great experience, getting a laugh from the fully clothed audience. Later, I took some acting lessons and got involved in community theater. No other nude roles ever came along.
Colt70

Colt70

Undies Only [150] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Sydney, NSW Australia | 44

Nude on a Film

I was an extrain a movie some years ago. They asked me to getnakedfor a scene, so I did it.
Watchingmyself nude in the big screenwas astrange thing. Cool
gwynplane

gwynplane

Barefoot [38] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Chesapeake, Virginia United States | 54

I'm a figure model for art groups and photographers, so being nude on stage isn't a problem. My 2 nude experiences on film were in "Fur" as an extra and as a body double in an indie film called "The Magenta Shamrock". I've always said if you can be nude in a room full of people, you can do anything.
RedGater

RedGater

Topless [66] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Nanaimo, BC Canada | 39

I modeled once for an art class when their regular model could not make it. Apparently, it was the first time they had had a male model in years. For some reason they find drawing female models to be more interesting.
justtheonce

justtheonce

Barefoot [12] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Cambridge, East Anglia United Kingdom | 24

Not yet!

I've never been on stage naked, nor really done much naked outside of my home! But i'd love to play some live naked music some day!
NewdInFl

NewdInFl

Butt Naked [269] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Tampa, Florida United States | 49

Most years at the GNI gatherings a group of guys will get together during the week for choral rehearsals to perform during one of the nightly entertainment shows. (Of course all the other participants who sing, play instruments, dance, etc are nude.)
One year in particular the chorus did selections from a the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus entitled "Naked Man". Some of us were members of other GALA choruses and had probably performed some or all of the selections in tuxes or other attire. But to the best of all our knowledge that selections from "Naked Man" in the nude. So of course we had to do the title selection:

Make my spirit flesh.
Look upon my nakedness.
When I am dressed up I am a sham.
All I want to be is what I am,
A Naked Man
George_in_WV

George_in_WV

Butt Naked [344] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Kissimmee, Florida United States | 73

Currently living in a clothing optional community where I am nude when I can be and dressed only when I have to be

The first time I was nude on stage was when I was on a nude cruise and was part of the finale of one of the shows. We did the closing scene of the "Full Monty" where we came out wearing only shirts, shorts, and caps. We first removed our shirts, then removed our shorts holding our caps in front of us, and then held the caps in the air. It was a lot of fun.

Since then I have been nude on stage a number of times at TNS Festivals and Gatherings. Yes Peter I saw you play God during "Lilith & Eve" at one of the ENGs.

One time I was in the audience of a nude comedy show when one of the performers asked if there was anyone in the audience that would like to be nude. Before I could even think about it my hand was in the air. He looked directly at me and said "Go for it". I had no choice but to stand up, undress, place my shirt on the seat, and sit back down again. I was called up front for the curtain call. Even though the whole thing was completely spontaneous I am sure most of the people in the audience came to the wrong conclusion that it was a planned part of his act. That too was fun.

I dont consider myself to be an exhibitionist because I dont go nude to offend or shock people but I also have no problem being seen nude.
macnude

macnude

Super Nudist [975] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Conway, South Carolina United States | 74

Have you read and signed the Nudist Bill of Rights? http://www.aanr.com/nudist-bill-of-rights
Grinand Bare it!
Ar

When I was leader of The Skinnydippers, one of America's largest nudist social clubs, I decided we should create a little-theater group to perform at Naturist gatherings. Our first production was the comedy "Barely Proper," in which I played the patriarch of a nudist family meeting for the first time the non-nudist fiance of my daughter. The young man's slow realization of the family's nude lifestyle created so many laughs that the play brought the house down. By the end of the last act, all the performers on stage--including the fiance--were nude. I think I still hear the audience applauding.

Back in the early 1970s I played Derek Leet the non-nudist fiancee. Since I was tanned from head to toe, white makeup was applied to me in the shape of a conservative bathing costume. The audience never failed to laugh when I appeared nude. I hope it was the makeup.
It was a great experience for us and I would do it again except I am now about forty years too old for the part
rockhound

rockhound

Butt Naked [256] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada | 54

<i><b>Fossil hunting naked in the sunshine always makes us smile!<br></b></i><br>

As a DJ, I have always wanted to do a nude wedding or a nudist party, but so far, no takers!
Wewould however do the gig without hesitation, neither my sweetheart nor I would be concerned about being nude.
I think it would make a most excellent party! ( to borrow a phrase from Bill and Ted)
Cheri_Donna

Cheri_Donna

Ultra Nudist [4754] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Female | Hopkins, South Carolina United States | 67

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism.
http://www.travelites.info

As a DJ, I have always wanted to do a nude wedding or a nudist party, but so far, no takers!
We would however do the gig without hesitation, neither my sweetheart nor I would be concerned about being nude.
I think it would make a most excellent party! ( to borrow a phrase from Bill and Ted)

I have performed several nude(ist) weddings over the years since I first got my Notary Public license. I've had friends drive to the SC Midlands from KY so I could marry them.
BarefootBill

BarefootBill

Butt Naked [315] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Atlanta, Georgia United States | 65

Barefoot Bill Pacer
God created me nude; if that is good enough for Him, then it's good enough for me.

We went on to produce many more nude plays, including "Stark," "Adam, Lilith and Eve" and others, plus a wide variety of musical evenings, in which we all performed nude. After ten years of leading The Skinnydippers, I retired and moved to Switzerland to be with Suzanne, the love of my life. Since then we returned to the States and bought a home in warm and sunny Naples, Florida, where we can always be nude outdoors even in the middle of winter. But I miss performing in nude plays, and listening to all that applause. There's no business like (nude) show business.

Peter, its been a long time. I remember doing "Adam, Lilith and Eve" with you. That was truly my first nude performance. At that time,I had done a lot of public relations appearances and nude modeling, but the stage acting was different. I hadn't done any more until about 5 years ago when I was cast as the statue of David in a short play about censorship. Unlike the previous production, my David was performed for a non nudist audience. I was terrified, but after a few seconds, I became confortable. Since then, I have been nude in several acrobatic productions and many films.
zooooo

zooooo

Barefoot [10] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | London, London United Kingdom | 34

naked drumming!!!

Oh yeah! drumming nude anytime!! best thing ever when playing in a band!
even if guitar is my main instrument blasting the kit naked is the
top!x
Budgreen

Budgreen

Undies Only [218] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Redding, California United States | 45 & 45

How many here have been in plays/musicals nude? I did 1 in college - felt weird about inviting my parents to see. Then I did a community theater production when I lived in DC and a pretty decent amount of friends came to see me including co-workers. THAT was interesting.
Other than that I was cool with being naked onstage.
How was YOUR experience?

Played naked on red White and Blue beach several times....played topless at a new years party once after my masquerade costume shirt fell off and i couldnt reach it from stage.
Mark-n-Texas

Mark-n-Texas

Topless [70] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Montgomery, Texas United States | 60

A newby naturist since 2001! Revealed to my family in 2011 via a blog entry.

I am a minister but have never been asked to do a nude wedding...still waiting for the day.
Cheri_Donna

Cheri_Donna

Ultra Nudist [4754] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Female | Hopkins, South Carolina United States | 67

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism.
http://www.travelites.info

I am a minister but have never been asked to do a nude wedding...still waiting for the day.

I enjoy performing ceremonies more if they are nude since I don't have to get dressed at all.
karijini49

karijini49

Textile [3] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Gumeracha, Adelaide Hills Australia | 65 & 57

Well, my wife Shakti, has performed many shows on stage (at festivals all around the world to the great acclaim of critics) which contain nude sections - either after a body painting, being burned up in a volcano, or by dancing Oscar Wilde's "Salome". I normally do the lighting and assist with the creation of the performances and the selection of the music.
Recently, we created a piece together where she dances for a whole 45 minutes without ever wearing any clothes - to classical music. The piece received raving reviews in France, Switzerland and Japan and we are planning to take it elsewhere too. One review in Avignon, France said: "A piece for the whole family" !!
If you are intrigued, there is an excerpt on VIMEO -http://www.vimeo.com/18737860.
There are also several other pieces on VIMEO which we created over the years - and also some impressions from free hikes and other nude activities we did.
Earlier today, we uploaded two more clothesfree videos on VIMEO - they are a "must see" for all lovers of nude art:
two video-enhanced studio dance productions:
"Alien Within":http://www.vimeo.com/21864275and

"Shaman":http://www.vimeo.com/21842487.

We created the two pieces together during a long evening and night about two years ago in our studio in Tokyo.
Enjoy !
Jabbari

Jabbari

Super Nudist [556] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Jersey City, New Jersey United States | 19

<br>

aint don that yet but prolly be cool. once at a swim meet my suit fly off wen i dive in n i dint know it till the end the heat n we was waitin they annnounce the times n my teememate in the lane next to me be all jabbari where u suit at? dang. i look ova tghe pool n see it on the bottom n swim ova n dive down n get it slip it on. some spectatoers clap thet hands n cheeer some wen i clim out da pool n i giv em a lil bow. serious wish i could swim nude at all da meets. lol. peace, jabbari
<< < 1 2 > >>   Page of 2