Working in the nude

I know all you lucky people who work from home can work naked and if you work at a nudist resort you can as well but how about going to the office and stripping off with your co-workers.
Well i just saw an ad for people to work in the office completely naked - not just a 'one off' but every working day, there isn't any cheating allowed, not even shoes. The job is tele-sales so it's not customer facing but how cool would it be to work there, I'd love it.
So, does anyone work nude? I don't mean solo but with other naked people, I was wondering if anyone worked in a 'customer facing' role where you were naked? I've seen programs on the TV about people who work nude (usualy in Germany) just wondered how common it was!!

This topic was edited
RE: Working in the nude

I've been working nude for over a week now, renovating the bathroom in my home. cutting wood, doing drywall, filling, sanding, and now painting. next will be installing my new fllor, then the new toilet, then the new cabinet and countertop. I know it isn't working with the public, but it does feel nice to do work while dont have to be dressed. My wife is even getting into helping with the painting and trim.
We love to be able to work nude! I've even posted a few pics of the reno in progress!
Sure would be a nicer world if this was the norm on some jobsites!

This post was edited

i restore cars for fun i clean up and paint most parts in my basement nude . last winter i redid my up stairs hall way repaint and new railings and floor most of the time i was nude it was great and natural feeling

This post was edited

Why would I want to ruin a perfectly good naked day by working?

This post was edited

nice to hearsome other people like to work on their houe nude.wish you all good luck.

This post was edited

Decided to remedy my unemployment by becoming a novelist. It has everything I'm looking for in a job, including being able to be nude all day. As for money, we'll see how that works out.

This post was edited

Being a plumber out in the field all day, working nude would not only be dangerous, it would not be accepted very much, but at night when I'm at my office I'm nude quite often. I'm able to relax while getting paperwork done. When I'm in the chat room, I'm usually at the office anyway so it works out well.

This post was edited

Being a plumber out in the field all day, working nude would not only be dangerous, it would not be accepted very much, but at night when I'm at my office I'm nude quite often. I'm able to relax while getting paperwork done. When I'm in the chat room, I'm usually at the office anyway so it works out well.
Well, at least the top of your butt crack gets to be nude! (couldn't resist a plumber joke)

This post was edited
Re: Working in the nude

I had the pleasure of being able to be nude at work 4 times. I was a crew member on a excursion boat that did, 4 nude whale watches.

This post was edited

I had the pleasure of being able to be nude at work 4 times. I was a crew member on a excursion boat that did, 4 nude whale watches.
I was in MA in 2000 and took a whale watch boat trip. Obviously, Iwas onthe wrong boat!! Do they still offer the nude excursions?
As far as working in the nude, I have a small home based business restoring vintage bikes andIusually work on them outside. It's just too hot and humid to wear clothes during the summers in St louis, so I workin the nude as you can see by my avatar.

This post was edited

I'm an ER physician...work NOT nude! BUT, I only work two 24 hr shifts per week. Other days I run a horse farm. When riding students are not around I can do farm chores while nude. evening chores: feeding and bringing in horses are often done nude. Ride Tractor to clip pastures etc while nude. Work on Fences nude most of the time. Yard of home is secluded so can do some yard work naked. I have a good driveway alarm (the only way into farm) so know when public visitors are approaching and keep "emergency" cover handy just in case. Feels great to work outside naked and it seems less tiring to work without textiles restricting movement. Almost caught a few times but that is for another thread.

Lilstones

This post was edited