What is a 'supernudist'?

What I this 'Supernudist' all about...i can't find any info about it on the site. Can anyone help me with this? Also my staus says i'm 'Barefoot' What does this mean too? I'd appreciate some feedback!
Cheers
Fitzy42

This topic was edited
RE: What is a 'supernudist'?

The following was posted by NIM some time ago. It is often hard to find older posts one is interested in but people are usually ready and willing to help out.

Posted elsewhere, repeated here for our new members.
=================================================
Here's a bit of board info for our newcomers who might be wondering about the word "Textile" below their usernames. There are other threads on the subject from which this info can be gleaned, but it might be worthwhile to have it in one post.
000 Posts = Textile
011 Posts = Barefoot
051 Posts = Topless
101 Posts = Undies Only
251 Posts = Butt Naked
501 Posts = Super Nudist
1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #2
2001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #3
3001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #4
4001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #5
5001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #1
6001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2
"Textile" is contextual. At TN, "Textile" is equivalent to "newbie", a term referring to a person who is new to a website or discussion board. In reference to the clothed world, it can mean a person who is not or is not yet a nudist. It can also be a derogatory word for people whose goal in life is to suppress or outlaw nudism and shut down nudist/clothing-optional locations.
Being a TN "textile" is a good thing, because it means that one has been accepted into the community. Posting in the forum and the groups increases the counter, and one's "textilehood" is just a short stay.
Have a ball!

This post was edited

C'mon, Jack, don't be making up stuff up! Fitzy, I became "Supernudist" because I can fly wearing ONLY a cape!
Gator1

This post was edited
RE: Ultra Super Nudist Level #2

How in the hell did you get my picture over the kryptonite?!!!
Go for it, brother!

This post was edited

I believe to be a supernudist you have to be able to leap a large hot tub in a single bound.
LOL - just busting your chops!
Mike

This post was edited
RE: SuperNudist

It just seems like it to me it ranks you from have a life (Textile) to no life at all (Ultra SuperNudist). But some people on here have WAY too much free time.. Just my Opinion :)

Or have been members here for a loooong time. Just a bit of fun on the forum. It was really fun, way back in the beginning when we allactually had to figure it out for ourselves. That thread is still on here, What comes next?

LOL! It's quite possible to be an ultra supernudist and also live an exciting, active life.

Jen

This post was edited
Super nudist

It cna take a while to get there - I only just got to topless the other day!!

This post was edited
RE: Super nudist

Sorry I don't think belonging to an internet site makes you a supper nudist, I've been a nudist longer then the internet existed.

This post was edited

The thing I like about being a nudist is it is an equalising thing. You could be a doctor or a garbologist and no-one can tell and so treats you equal. To rank site members and forum posters to appear better than others, e.g. super, appears to be the opposite of this philosophy.

This post was edited

Oh, for goodness sake! ....... CHILL OUT PEOPLE ! Last Page.

Naming the different levels, is just a fun way to encourage members to post, (rather than having a
boring label, like "truenudist 1,2,3,4,5" etc) thereby increasing the chances of having an active and
interesting forum, that is a benefit to the site and all it's members.

It also enables the members to easily see, who has been here a while, who actively contributes to
the site, (as opposed to who is new and/or, just a looker) and who is more likely to be able to answer
any questions about the site that they may have.

Of course it doesn't make you a better nudist, though it does indicatewho islikely to be more dedicated
and not just a part timer.

This post was edited

Sorry I don't think belonging to an internet site makes you a supper nudist, I've been a nudist longer then the internet existed.
What's a 'supper' nudist? Is that a higher level from being a brekkie nudist or lunch nudist????
(And before you start taking this serious again..I was only JOKING!!!)

This post was edited