looking for some friends

hi guys, im looking for some friends and ppl to chat with, kind of bored here...... darn pc not working and i need to get work done

This topic was edited
RE: looking for some friends

Due to a small minority of pervs here, people are naturally very
guarded until they feel that they are getting to know you.

The best way to make friends is to be very active on the
forums and or chat room, and then they will come to see
that you are genuine, and be more friendly.

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll make some good friends here.

Here's a few Links to help you get up to speed,

https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=7109

This post was edited

Welcome to this great community. I always say that new people are just friends you've not as yet met.

This post was edited
thats true

thanks guys, ill go read throw thos things and i know about the pervy problem, ill admit im still young and girls are freash on the mind, so i cant blame any one for being cearfull, ill sure try to be active and hope to gain the trust of the ppl around here, and i like ur point of view on new commers cheri, its an intresting point to think about, ill sure give it some tought, and hope to see u around on the froms

This post was edited

hi guys, im looking for some friends and ppl to chat with, kind of bored here...... darn pc not working and i need to get work done

This post was edited

hi guys, im looking for some friends and ppl to chat with, kind of bored here...... darn pc not working and i need to get work doneWell hi. Saw u wanted to chat, and I'm new here, so wanted to see if yA wanted to chat together.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

hi guys, im looking for some friends and ppl to chat with, kind of bored here...... darn pc not working and i need to get work doneI will chat msg me sometime

This post was edited