First Nude Swim

<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1
Liketobenude123

Liketobenude123

Textile [3] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Peterborough, Cambs United Kingdom | 56

First Nude Swim

Had my first nude swim as a fourteen yearold scout in the 70's while at a scout site called buckmoor park the evening swiming session was nude. By the end of the week all but three of our troop had swum naked. Sadly you wouldent be allowed to do that any more without the leaders getting arrested.
Kenandleah

Kenandleah

Barefoot [19] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Deepwater, Qld Australia | 47 & 54

RE: First Nude Swim

I had a similar experience is the mid 70's too. 4 ofr us boys on scout camp went to a nearby lake and we stripped off. I have been brought up a nudist but the other it was their first time...interesting to compare bodies at that age
Liketobenude123

Liketobenude123

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Peterborough, Cambs United Kingdom | 56

It was because of that first nude swim and a misspent youth on in or around water that I became a naturist. (allbeit some years later.)I was in my early 40's when I got to get naked on a beachin Gran Canaria.
Kenandleah

Kenandleah

Barefoot [19] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Deepwater, Qld Australia | 47 & 54

Althogh Leah's experences n Rovers helped her be uninhibited, undressing and changing in front of a tent of boys etc, she had never been nude in public before until I took her to a unofficial beach in Folkestone uk and she stripped off for the first time.
Rusty_S

Rusty_S

Barefoot [10] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | North Cariboo, BC Canada | 62

Found this group tonight and thought it might be interesting to exchance scouting experiences. As a kid, I was both a cub scout, and then a boy scout for a few years. I was a cub and scout leader for 12 yrs, starting about 1981 with my boys when they joined, and continued after they left the scounting movement. Really enjoyed the times with the kids. Hope to hear from others.
funfolk

funfolk

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Snowdonia, Wales United Kingdom | 70 & 72

I owe so much to Scouting, particularly as it got me introduced to rock climbing and alpine mountaineering. Early on, when I was about 14, we were taken rock climbing on a remote crag in North Wales, UK, by the (late) mountaineer, explorer and prolific author, Showell Styles, who joined our group for the day. After some climbing, he led us up to a small lake and stripped off and jumped in, where upon all leaders and boys did likewise. I am so grateful for the introduction to skinny-dipping. Those were days when we were all used to showering at school alongside teachers and other boys, so nudity was no big deal. In fact, we were probably more interested in how many gears a boy had on his bicycle than how different our body parts were.
blueberry_farmer

blueberry_farmer

Topless [56] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Lord And Foy, New Brunswick Canada | 58

html /

Or scout troop would do wilderness hikes and camp overnight.  morning wash up was always a dip in a lake we camped by,  We were nude of course.  We would also do ovenight camping on an island in the Bras d'Or Lakes in Cape Breton and we would do a lord of the flies type game and would be wearing only thongs or loin cloths.  morning baths wre always nude in the lake as well 
<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1