What DOES YOUR username mean?

What DOES YOUR username mean? (((( Last Page. ))))

Mine's pretty self explanatory, but I often wonder how

some of the more obscure ones came about.

Is it your nick name, if so how did it come about?

If it's not a secret, please tell us here.

Phil.

ps.

If you want be included on the forum ranking list, please make a comment here (even if it's only to say Hi) as having everyone in the same place, saves me a lot of time when updating it.
Thanks

Phil.

pps.

This topic was edited
RE: What DOES

I'm a Deadhead (follower of the Gratefui Dead) and my name is from the title of one of their songs, because that is what I was known as at the shows.

This post was edited

More alligators than people in the part of the world I'm from, so.....

This post was edited

LOL, good question Phil. My initials are SJL. as in Steven James. Well, one of my ex's called me SJ, and later extended it to socialized jerk and it just kind of stuck...... She always said that I was a jerk, but at least I am socialized...... (I play well with others).

Steve

This post was edited

One morning, when the alarm went off, in a half-asleep state, I asked my husband if he could hit the cuddle button (instead of snooze button) for another ten minutes of sleep. It's been a great joke between the two of us and we thought it would be a fun screen name.

Jen

This post was edited

One morning, when the alarm went off, in a half-asleep state, I asked my husband if he could hit the cuddle button (instead of snooze button) for another ten minutes of sleep. It's been a great joke between the two of us and we thought it would be a fun screen name. Jen
Ahhhhaaaaaa, subalubalimiminabllllllllllleeeyyyyyy YOU wanted a cuddle!
Steve! your letting the side down!
hehehe

Phil.

This post was edited

That is sweet Jenn
I started going to Texas A&M University in 1975

This post was edited

That is sweet JennI started going to Texas A&M University in 1975

I thought so...almost started telling you Aggie jokes the first time we met in chat! LOL

Jen

This post was edited

state i live in

This post was edited

The very first time I was setting up an on-line account, I needed a screen name and couldent think of what to use, looked up and seen 'aux' on a power strip for my computer. That was to short, added another 'x' and the 64 for my birth year. simple.

Reminds me of a joke I can't tell here!

This post was edited
RE: What does

TIM1954 SOMTHING EASY FOR EVEN ME MY FIRST NAME AND THE YEAR I WAS BORN DAM HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG

This post was edited