<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1
nudeneil365

nudeneil365

Topless [54] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Mumbai, Maharashtra India | 32

NudeNeil..

Jobs in Nudist resorts

Hey people i would like to know if there r any jobs at any nudist resorts...
nudeneil365

nudeneil365

Topless [54] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Mumbai, Maharashtra India | 32

NudeNeil..

RE: Jobs in Nudist resorts

Hey people i would like to know if there r any jobs availble at any nudist resorts...If so i m very much interested.
NudeInMA

NudeInMA

Ultra Nudist [4974] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Berkshires, Massachusetts United States | 71

Nudism is the Great Equalizer. It is impossible to put on airs when one is nude.-- NudeInMA<br>

We have no way of knowing what is available in India. There are no doubt many thousands of "closet" nudists in India, but given the country's laws, traditions and attitudes toward public nudity, it is unlikely that there are any resorts there (Google searches showed nothing).

Elsewhere, jobs in nudist resorts are available although not plentiful. They will generally be low-paying, with few if any benefits other than free access to the grounds and facilities.

EDITORIAL

In many if not most resorts, the staff must be clothed, which is self-defeating given the mixed signals that it sends to newcomers. IMO, when a potential nudist enters the office of a resort and sees dressed employees, it sends the message that nudism is a business rather than a way of life. Nude receptionists and staff say, "We take nudism seriously here!"

/EDITORIAL

Peace and blessings!
DesertRat

DesertRat

Super Nudist [1433] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Phoenix, Arizona United States | 65 & 68

Jobs in Nudist resorts

I've seen "Employment Opportunities" sections on the web sites of many resorts. The AANR Bulletin has a classified section where there are often listings for employment at resorts. Recently there was a listingseeking a couple to manage a resort on an island in the Caribbean Sea. If you're looking for a business rather than just a job, there are resorts that can be purchased. In my travels I have met many natives of India who own and manage hotels and motels. I guess it wouldn't be a far stretch to operate a nudest resort.
catbird

catbird

Super Nudist [836] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Southern NJ, New Jersey United States | 79

Come bare with me. Naturally, Catbird

In many if not most resorts, the staff must be clothed, which is self-defeating given the mixed signals that it sends to newcomers. IMO, when a potential nudist enters the office of a resort and sees dressed employees, it sends the message that nudism is a business rather than a way of life. Nude receptionists and staff say, "We take nudism seriously here!"

That's been my observation at some of the nudist resorts that I have been, staff must be clothed. At Avalon, you might see some topless staff, including in the office where you check in.
<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1

Invite a Friend