Your experience being naked in the locker room

<< < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > >>   Page of 7
fump43

fump43

Undies Only [222] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Orlando, Florida United States | 51

RE: Your experience being naked in the locker room

ENJOYED MY GYM TODAY...COULDNT MAKE IT TO MY NUDE SAUNA THOUGH...DENTAL APPOINTMENT....OH WELL..THERES ALWAYS TOMORROW!....NUDE HUGS! JIM
fump43

fump43

Flag Quote Reply

ENJOY A NUDE WEEKEND!Tongue-out
fump43

fump43

Flag Quote Reply

AS PART OF MY EXPERIENCES IN THE LOCKER ROOM..THIS GENTLEMAN LAST NIGHT AT THE GYM...I WENT IN...NOTHING BUT MY TOWEL... SAUNA WAS PACKED JAMMED!...SEVERAL GUYS...ALL IN THEIR PANTS OR SHORT...EXCEPT FOR ONE GUY...IN HIS UNDIES!... KINDA STRUCK ME SINCE ITS BEEN A LONG TIME...SOMEONE WOULD BE..IN THEIR TIDY WHITES! LOL... HE WAS WEARING A GOOD OL' TRADITIONAL WHITE BRIEF...CHATTING AWAY...SITTING ON HIS TOWEL..AS IF HE WOULD BE NUDE...
SHOWERS ARE NEXT TO THE SAUNA..COULD NOT HELP BUT NOTICE THAT HE WENT INTO THE SHOWER...BRIEFS OFF....LET THE DOOR WIDE OPEN WHILE SHOWERING!.... I FELT THE SUDDEN URGE TO USE THE URINAL, SO WENT OUT OF THE SAUNA..TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SHOWERS WERE THEY ARE. DID MY BUSINESS..AND SURE ENOUGH...AS I WALKED BACK TO THE SAUNA...THERE HE WAS..IN ALL HIS SOAPED LATHERED GLORY...SHOWERING WITH THE DOOR WIDE OPEN!....
INTERESTING ....BY THAT TIME IT WAS STILL FULL TO THE MAX AT THE SAUNA. I DECIDED TO HEAD FOR THE SHOWERS MYSELF... SET MY USED TOWEL ASIDE...WENT STARK NAKED INTO THE SHOWER...COULDNT HELP BUT NOTICED AFTER THIS GUY FINISHED...JUST STOOD THERE...IN THE SHOWER AREA...COMPLETELY NUDE...JUST HANGING AROUND!...I GUESS HE WAS TRYING JUST TO AIR DRY SOME MORE!... I DID MY THING....AFTER I SHOWERED COMING OUT...HE WAS GONE...BUT UNUSUAL MAN...TO HANG OUT IN HIS UNDIES...AND THEN NUDE IN THE LOCKER ROOM...
...I THINK IT WAS COOL!... NUDE HUGS TO ALL! JIMTongue-out
fump43

fump43

Flag Quote Reply

HOPEFULLY SOME NUDE SAUNA TOMORROW.....IF ANYTHING INTERESTING...WILL KEEP YOU POSTED!! NUDE HUGS! JIMTongue-out
atraveldu

atraveldu

Undies Only [160] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | ., . Canada | 39

Guess what?!?!?!?!?  Steam room is out of order this morning!  No time to go tomorrow.  Hopefully it will be fixed on Wednesday!!!!!!
fump43

fump43

Flag Quote Reply

SORRY TO HEAR STUD!...MY SAUNA IS NO DIFFERENT LATELY..SOMETHING WTIH THE TIMER...IT STOPS WORKING!...LUCKILY MANY OF THE TIMES WHEN IT HAPPENS THE SAUNA JUST RUNS CONTINUALLY!....HOPING SINCE THIS LAST SATURDAY I GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY IT TOMORROW TUESDAY..WISH YOU THE BEST AS WELL FOR WEDNESDAY!...SAUNA NUDE AND NUDE HUGS! JIM
fump43

fump43

Flag Quote Reply

HOPING TO GET SOME NUDE TIME IN THE SAUNA TONITE!...HEAT UP NUDE AND NUDE HUGS GUYS! JIM
MxTruck

MxTruck

Textile [2] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Chula Vista, California United States | 50

Ido always walk nude from the lockers to the showers
Never cover myself, love to see others and enjoy to be seen nude
What about you guys?
fump43

fump43

Flag Quote Reply

MX...I MUST ADMIT...I LOVE TO DO THAT AS WELL...AS SOON AS I HIT THAT LOCKER ROOM AREA / SAUNA AREA... POST WORK OUT...FORGET IT...STRIP DOWN IMMEDIATELY....FEELS SO COMFORTABLE AND NATURAL.... LOVE TO ADMIRE THE VIEW AS WELL.... AND DONT MIND BEING LOOKED AT! LOL... ENJOY NUDE! JIM
Raa7755

Raa7755

Barefoot [22] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Princeton Junction, New Jersey United States | 59

I couldn't agree more.... I strip down as soon as I get back to the locker room after my workout. Feels great to get out of my sweaty clothes and let my body breathe. Then I stay nude walking around the locker room, to the showers, hanging out in the sauna, chatting with some of the regulars, another shower to cool off after the sauna, and then back to the changing area where I delay getting textiled as long as possible (lol!). Like others have mentioned it's also great to admire other bodies (all shapes and sizes!) as well as being viewed by others. Really enjoy it as part of my daily routine...nice to be naked in a semi-public area.
Bob
rydeguy

rydeguy

Topless [69] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Ryde, England United Kingdom | 47

RE: Towel is prohibited in the Steam room

This is an interesting chat :-). I like most of you prefer to be nude in the sauna and steam. In my gym the sauna is in the changing room and next to the showers. I've always used it nude and go with a naturist buddy of mine and he also goes nude. I also go nude if even on my own and I walk to the shower, toilet etc nude. I've often chatted with other guys while either myself or them are naked. I've been naked with fathers and their sons and they're naked and it's not an issue. Most of the guys who use the sauna especially those of us I'd say 35+ tend to use it nude. Apart from a couple who come in with a towel to 1. sit on because the top row does get very hot 2. they're shy about showing their privates. I've also been the only nude person in there. I think if guys have an issue seeing other men naked it's their issue and they need to deal with it and not force their inhibitions on those who are enjoying the sauna as it's meant to be. I personally can't stand when guys come into the sauna in sweaty stinky shorts. I've also noticed some guys who aren't necessary afriad of being naked but they may be quite endowed cover up so people don't stare and occassionally if some guys are unsure of the sexuality of the other guys may cover up. What I enjoy most apart from the freedom is also observing people's reactions when they encounter someone nude, you can tell a lot by body language. I also enjoy lying fully when I'm in the sauna but I always sit up when others come in to make room. They usually say you're alright, relax and I do.
noodman

noodman

Barefoot [15] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Pasadena, California United States | 60

My gym has seperate facilities for men and women, and both have both a sauna and steam as well as a spa. The men's also has a cold plunge. I always use the facilities nude. I see some guys post that they cover up if there is a teenager in the area, but at my gym, that does not seem to make any difference. Guys are guys ... be they 14 or 84. I do notice that younger guys tend to cover up, but recently, I have notice a few of the younger members losing the towel and walking around nude. As far as a towel in the steam room, I always bring one in so I can sit on it. I love being totally nude, but the steamy enviornment and the heat create a breeding ground for all kinds of bugs, and I prefer a barrier between my butt and the tile of the steam room. I used to use a spa in a hotel (a Sheraton in Midtown Manhattan) that had a very small steam and sauna both in the men's locker room. Both had a dispenser with flat plastic sheets for you to sit on when using the facilities. I thought that was a great idea.
fump43

fump43

Flag Quote Reply

RYDE AND NOOD...CANT AGREE MORE...THE FREEDOM OF SAUNA NUDE....LETTING OUR PORES OPEN...THRU THE BODY...SO INVIGORATING...LET ALONE INTERESTING..TO SEE OTHER FELLOW BUDDIES REACTIONS LIKE RYDE SAYS....I LOVE IT!...ENJOY IT!....EMBRACE IT! NUDE HUGS! JIMTongue-out
BajaNudist

BajaNudist

Barefoot [38] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Los Angeles, California United States | 53

Love Being Nude in the Locker Room

I usually leave my towel in the lockerbefore Ihead to the showers...then tothe men's pool, clothing is optional at my gym. Its usually half nude in the pool......The older guys are more likely to be nude......I am seeing more of the younger guys shaved, that's more popular with the pop culture today. In High School, during swim practice the team usually swam nude....Coach Adam encouraged it to build team spirit. I mention coach Adam in my profile, he liked to swim nudeand shower with the team after practice. The only thing exciting that happened with the guys.....once in awhile aftera swim meet, aguy would bepulled into the girl's locker room and hisSpeedos would be snatched away beforehe couldmake arun for it....Coach liked our team spirit and he never punished us when the girl's coach complained. Thank you for letting me share my memories of my locker room experiences......Alex
atraveldu

atraveldu

Undies Only [160] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | ., . Canada | 39

RE: Love Being Nude in the Locker Room

Has anyone ever mastubated and cummed in the locker room? Mmmmm, I was in the steamroom alone this morning ...... got a bit horny ...... While there is nobody in the steamroom except myself, I started wanking until I had an explosive cum all over the towel I was sitting on. It was just soooooo good to wank in the heat, humidity, and in the public!!!!!!! 
fump43

fump43

Undies Only [222] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

nudguy....you go boy!....you are so right!...the experience in the locker room is unique!...sometimes passers by will look, glance..even smile at one's nude body at the lockers...others my "pretend" not to look...those would be the more obvious! lol...its all interesting...and exciting!...speaking of exciting....i must confess...i have had a nice masturbating session....or two...or three at the sauna! lol....of course...always have to be veeery careful!!!...but i guess thats also part of the excitement!....always enjoy nude! and nude hugs to all! jimTongue-out
mascnudebud

mascnudebud

Textile [2] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Columbus, Ohio United States | 24

Hey Alex,
Great story. I'm curious as to what gym you go to? I also
go to an all male clothing optional gym here in Ohio. Great times being
around just the guys.
fump43

fump43

Flag Quote Reply

RE: last week....

last week...the strangest experience at the gym's sauna. Minding my own business...stark naked in the sauna..but covered with a towel in the groin area, there i was.... doing some quiet breathing exercises and crunching lightly, while laying down in the end of a bench, when this guy comes in...fully clothed as i glanced with the corner of my eye. Quiet him...quiet me....he must have been there..just for a few minutes....he stood up and left...
I finished my routine, sat down..still stark naked, still covering the groin area...an attendant of the place came in...took a glance at me...smiled and said..."well....youre perfectly covered...dont know what s the problem!"...of course he must have seen my confused face!...immediately he continued...."no problem buddy..its just that somenone COMPLAINED at the front desk there was a NAKED man in the sauna!..he then left ...with a big smile!...
The nerve of the other guy though!!!....i was just there...legally covered if you will...quiet and respectful as can be...for this jerk to go and complaint!!!.....IGNORANCE CAN SOMETIMES BE DARING!
Anywho..... enjoyed the rest of that evening with a little more nude sauna. Next time around ..saw the attendant in the lockers....he immediately smiled at me and greeted me nicely!...i have the feeling he shares my own feelings about nudity!...enjoy nude dudes!..and nude hugs to all!!! jimTongue-out
atraveldu

atraveldu

Flag Quote Reply

Male | ., . Canada | 39

Jim, what a twat that complainer is!!!!!!!!  I can't believe that there is still such naive and stupid idiot in this world!!!!!!!!!!!
atraveldu

atraveldu

Flag Quote Reply

Male | ., . Canada | 39

This is my experience in my new gym. Yes, I have recently (well since last week) switched to another gym of the same fitness company, just closer to where I work. It's a new gym - very large and pretty nice. There are both sauna and steam rooms in the locker room. I went for steaming the first time last week. Wow what I spectacular view I had there. As I entered the steam room, there was a very handsome, shaved (well, you know what part of the body I'm talking about) man naked, of my age, with a HUGE THICK cock flashing right in front of me (at least 6 inches soft - not even semi-hard)!!! Wow, it was such a nice and hot view there. It was particularly wonderful as the steam was fading away and I could see him so clearly. Shortly after I went in, he left disppointedly, before I had chance to greet him and get to know him. With all the wonderful hope and expectation, I went back to the steam room around the same time the next day.  How disappointing, he was not there.  Yesterday I went into the steam room again.  Yes!!! There he was!!! This time I was sitting next to him (instead of on the other side of a L shape bench). I thought that I would have every opportunity to get closer to him and chat with him this time.  Unfortunately there was another guy in the room; and again, shortly after my arrival, he (the "huge" .... guy) left for his shower!!! You know what I would do and hope every time I hit the gym now!!! Please wish me good luck!!!
fump43

fump43

Flag Quote Reply

Good one buddy!....hope you get to eventually greet and meet....and anything else...with mr. big! lol...
Yes..in regards to my latest experience....i must admit there are ignorant gents out there...afraid of experiencing the awsomeness of nudity in the sauna! Never seen the guy again..but if you ask me...i really even cant recall his face....he was in and out for such a short while... maybe he have...anatomical issues....which no one in their right mind should have...we are all unique and wonderful in our own ways...irrespective of anything....like i said before...ignorance can be daring!
Well...once again....enjoy nude!...and hope again that mr. big will "open up" to you!...keep on sauna nude! jimTongue-out
fump43

fump43

Flag Quote Reply

I hope so too ...as a matter of fact...havent seen anyone lately.... always nice to hang out nude for some nude sauna time...but as you said body.... always nice in good nude company! nude hugs! jimTongue-out
atraveldu

atraveldu

Flag Quote Reply

Male | ., . Canada | 39

Thanks Jim and body2205.  Just an update.  I saw Mr. Big again yesterday.  However, same scenario happened - he sat at one end of the bench, showing his big, thick, uncut (didn't mention that) cock; I went in sitting beside him.  Too bad that there was another guy sitting on the other side of the L bench again!!! :(  Well, the good thing this time is Mr. Big did play with his cock a bit, which was just soooooooooooooooo hot!!!  Also, after he showered, instead of drying himself inside with the shower door closed, he came out right outside the steam room door and dried himself.  I loved the view there!!!  But too bad there still hasn't been greet and meet!!!  I went back this morning.  There are a whole bunch of other (unattractive) guys, fully wrapped around with a towel each.  Nothing interesting at all! Nevertheless, I had chance to see some guys changing today in the locker room, esp. one handsome guy, with a nice muscular hairy cock and a thick (average size) cock - sooooooooooooo hot!!!!  Will go the steam room again tomorrow morning.  Hopefully .......
orlgaynudist

orlgaynudist

Undies Only [148] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Orlando, Florida United States | 60

You can come hang out with naked in the sauna anytime you like Jim!
fump43

fump43

Flag Quote Reply

mmmm....would love that much orl.... definitely so!
Im glad that travl have been able to meet again with MR. Big....half of the fun is the anticipation, the teasing, the views, the lightly brushing...next to you!....whewww.....getting warm in here! lol.... i have the feeling the saga with MR. Big is far from over...and now that he knows at what time would be a nice nude sauna time...he will be back for more! nude hugs! jimLaughing
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > >>   Page of 7

Invite a Friend