Swimming Nude

Friday 25/03/2011 - 18;30 23.30 www.oceade.be Brussels, Belgium.

This topic was edited
RE: Swimming Nude

I love it... the sensation of freedom is very good :) and I bet everyone in this site loves it too

This post was edited

I try always to choose locations where i can swim nude, at home its not a big problem, but boaring alone... so I choose saunas with pools as the asiatherme @ grevenbroich, claudiustherme @ cologne or the carolustherme @ aachen ..

This post was edited

Is it possible to swim nude at this place?

This post was edited

yes and for people from Belgium and the Netherlands . There are many pools that have nude swimhours.See them on this page!
https://www.naaktzwemmen.be/
Steve

This post was edited

I have always enjoyed skinny dipping but a few years back I went in the evening to a river that I had not been to before. while we were in the water the water snakes seemed to like the disturbance we made and kept swimming towards us. That location I have never went back to as there are rattle snakes in the area.

This post was edited

I have always enjoyed skinny dipping but a few years back I went in the evening to a river that I had not been to before. while we were in the water the water snakes seemed to like the disturbance we made and kept swimming towards us. That location I have never went back to as there are rattle snakes in the area.
i dont think i would go back either

This post was edited

Started skinny dipping with friends when I was around 10. They had a covered pool so no worries about being seen, which was a concern then. Loved the feeling of being completely free in the water. Now don't get the chance as often as I'd like, but always on the lookout.

This post was edited

I have 2 lakes near by where people can be naked.I love those places because of the silence there.There are always around 20-30 people so it's very peaceful and people are friendly.

This post was edited

just had my first time swimming in the nude few weeks ago. i was in a business trip with my boss to a small city. at that time all the hotel were booked, finally we had to stay in a 3-bedrooms house with swimming pool in the backyard. never expected to went swimming so none of us brought swimsuit. it was my boss initiated to swim nude. he took off his clothes and jump to the pool nude. i asked him why he swam nude? he said he didn't bring swimsuit. then i told him i didn't bring mine too but i can use my boxer for swimming. then he said again why bother wearing your boxer, we both men..nothing's wrong being nude in front of each other. so i took off my clothes and jumped to the pool nude.
it was great to swim in the nude. we swam for around an hour. then the boss got out of the pool, he put a towel on the floor next to the pool and sunbathed nude. he was very casual about nudity. even after i finished swimming and put my self a bathrobe, he kept nude. whenever we're working the project inside the house, most of the time he would be nude or at least just wearing a bathrobe. i also saw him sleeping in the nude.
i asked him why seemed that he really enjoy being nude. he said because it feels more natural and comfortable. there're also moments we were talking many things from job to personal things in the nude (after swimming). felt that it's easier to talk to him when nude. being nude gives me feeling of honest environement. we stayed there for the project for around 4 days, during that period a lot of nudity inside the house, but no sexual thing at all since we both straight. and the project also sucessfully done.
ever since that i enjoy being nude whenever possible and i could also make good friendship with the boss. maybe that's what people call male bonding.

This post was edited

I swim every time I got to my house in PR and spend the most time nude

This post was edited