This post was edited
RE: Myrtiotissa Only nude beach

Yes, Arillas is great

This post was edited
xxx

very beatiful area

This post was edited
RE: xxx

Actually Greece has many great places for naturism, but give me one that is only 1 hour from Athens? And also an island??
Yes, Agistri, Halikiada beach! Just came back from there, after 7 days of absolute natural life.. ;)

https://www.panoramio.com/photo/3185687

This post was edited
RE: Myrtiotissa Only nude beach

yeah! this summer i ve been to myrtiotissa all the time great place!! :)

This post was edited
RE: Nudist area in Greece

My wife and I visited Santorini las Sept, our first european visit. Being Canadian we were very open to trying to blend into the cultural norms, or at least what appeared to be normal. We did find one nude beach on the isle of Santorini (beatiful place BTW) but it was about an hour away, and we had a beach about 30 feet from our rrom. At first glance it appeared to be textile only with of course many of the women going topless. We noticed that most children were nude, to the age of maybe 10-13 not sure as we were not able to cut any in half to find thier age. Nonetheless we observed the behaviour of the people around us and noticed that some of the people (one lady who was sitting close to us) would sunbathe topless, then stand up remove her bottoms, put on different bottoms, a top and go swimming, then upon return reverse the procedure. So in an attempt to test the waters of clothing optional, we also removed our bottoms, and would sit for short periods of time to gauge reactions. thankfully there were none. the resteraunts serve you on the beach and one of the servers came by to see if we needed anything and did not comment, I did ask if there was any issues with not wearing a suit, and she indicated to us that the beaches are for the most part CO, but most of the locals do not go nude for fear of scaring tourists. with that news in hand we went from laying around nude, to swimming and exploring the beach a bit. So as it turns out, Greece is fantastic, friendly and for those weight conscious people, be careful the food is out of this world. Cheers.

This post was edited
Beaches for nudism in Athens

Hello. It's my first post in here :)
Some great beaches for nudism are also in Athens, only a few kilometers from the center of the city. The names are "kape" and "mavro lithari".
Have (nude) fun :)

This post was edited
RE: Beaches for nudism in Athens

Can not wait til our next oportunity to go back to Greece, such a beautiful place.

This post was edited
RE: Beaches for nudism in Athens

Just got back from Greec, and great beaches indeed. THE guide for nude beaches in Greece is a website called Captain Barfoot. It lists all, use experiences, descriptions, etc. Check it out:https://www.barefoot.info/greekgde.html

This post was edited