Bromance/Male Bonding/What do you Call it?

<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1
wpbdude

wpbdude

Textile [3] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | West Palm Beach, Florida United States | 48

WPBDUDE....that's Me! The dude in West Palm Beach. Embarassed

Bromance/Male Bonding/What do you Call it?

Hey...newbie here but glad to have found this site. I am wondering who your bromance or male bonding is with? How did you meet? What makes your relationship with that guy different then other relationships you have? How did you start your relationship especially involving being a nudist? I think the male bond is one of the greatest we have so I am curious about what created your male bonding?
DanandJanette

DanandJanette

Butt Naked [467] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Moncton, New Brunswick Canada | 57 & 55

RE: Bromance/Male Bonding/What do you Call it?

"Bromance"? There's a new one for you.
gbrian56

gbrian56

Barefoot [40] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Lisle, Illinois United States | 58

Male bonding?

This term seems like it could have a lot of different meanings/connotations. It could be a sexual relationship, or more of an intellectual one. Either way it seems to depend on a deeper understanding and a willingness to share inner thoughts and feelings. To me it's the difference between an acquaintance and true friend. It can mean a lot of different things to different people, but only you know when it's there.
Jabbari

Jabbari

Super Nudist [552] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Jersey City, New Jersey United States | 18

<br>

wen u tite wit u frend he u homie. homie meanin u aint got secret from each otha n he got u back n u got hiz. happen nachural u spendin time n goin thru shiz 2getha. i got a few homie n they homie to each otha too. homie sometime titer wit u den u family but mostly fam come first but homie rite up they. easier u be homie u spendin time naked 2getha i think. mebbe. peace, jabbari
Nkddave

Nkddave

Butt Naked [295] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Petersburg, Virginia United States | 47

Male bonding builds some of the strongest relationships there are. I find bromances really close male friendships that border or sometimes become physical. For the most part it's just a really close bond that 2 guys share that is closer than the average buddy. We as nudist men don't hide behind physical barriers like clothing so we are open to having tighter bonds with our fellow nudist buds.
nudedude53

nudedude53

Undies Only [151] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | New Cumberland, Pennsylvania United States | 58

RE: Bromance?

Think Iam like most of the guys here in their posts. Think it is a great, true, real friendship/bond among men without sexual over tones. Just a great close firendship between men.
39losangeles

39losangeles

Textile [7] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Female | New Orleans, Louisiana United States | 50

i think the whole bromance started with paul rudds movies haha
NudeInMA

NudeInMA

Ultra Nudist [4993] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Berkshires, Massachusetts United States | 72

Nudism is the Great Equalizer. It is impossible to put on airs when one is nude.-- NudeInMA<br>

The word is a portmanteau created from "bro" or "brother" and "romance". It's a deep bond between men that is non-sexual. The error is in the use of "romance". It isn't romantic.

Note that no such word exists for the same kind of bond between women. Only men are supposed to be so cold and unfeeling that a word must be invented to describe when they are not.
jslasher

jslasher

Barefoot [10] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Broken Hill, NSW Australia | 51

John Lasher

Bromance!

If you take the first three letters "bro" and add "keback" I think you might come to some sort of conclusion about how the name might have originated. Just guessing.
ravensflyinnow

ravensflyinnow

Super Nudist [840] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Long Beach, California United States | 49

RE: Bromance!

Romance is the pleasurable feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love.
In the context of romantic love relationships, romance usually
implies an expression of one's love, or one's deep emotional desires to
connect with another person.
.......and Bromance..... makes it Masculine! And Yes...Brokeback Mountain was truly a Bromance.
I think the term became popular from Dr. Will and Mike Boogies' relationship on Big Brother.
warmray

warmray

Textile [1] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Valpo, Indiana United States | 43

I like your response. I think today we are afraid to get close to someone with out a reason other than....I really like him. Think of how much better our world would be if we all just took the time to feel and understand a little more.
nachei

nachei

Textile [3] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Perth, Perth Australia | 34

i experienced naked male bonding moments with my co-work.. i wrote the experience on my blog. it was great. we became good friends.
uechin11

uechin11

Super Nudist [544] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Bateau Bay( Central Coast ), NSW Australia | 56

Always best dressed in my birthday suit.<br><br>

Male bonding is a great experience among men, best friends, groups, being able to relate to one another, which makes a difference.
Even more, when boning being nudists, as no barriers would exist. A great feeling indeed.
Nakedbudman

Nakedbudman

Undies Only [169] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Surprise, Arizona United States | 62

Male bonding can be done with 2 males or a group of males. Sometimes a bond between two men can be stronger then the love between a man and a woman.

Male bonding occurs between men, brothers, friends, dads and sons. Male bonding is not a sexual thing, although adding sex into the mixture can produce lasting sincere friendships and emotional bonds between males that can last forever.
It is also a mental bond between men, brothers, dads & sons, friends that can last forever also.
Usually male bonding occurs between males when they can each respect each other, naked, dressed, drunk, sober etc. It is a very deep emotional feeling for another male that goes way beyond friendship.  
ManOfWicklow

ManOfWicklow

Ultra Nudist [13648] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Nr Tamworth, But Originally From Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom | 63

A lie has speed, but truth has endurance.

Male bonding is a great experience among men,
It all depends on which adhesive you use.
NudeInMA

NudeInMA

Ultra Nudist [4993] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Berkshires, Massachusetts United States | 72

Nudism is the Great Equalizer. It is impossible to put on airs when one is nude.-- NudeInMA<br>

Cyanoacrylate is excellent for the purpose.
ManOfWicklow

ManOfWicklow

Ultra Nudist [13648] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Nr Tamworth, But Originally From Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom | 63

A lie has speed, but truth has endurance.

Excellent choice, it will certainly have the moisture required for fast acceleration bond to skin.
uechin11

uechin11

Super Nudist [544] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Bateau Bay( Central Coast ), NSW Australia | 56

Always best dressed in my birthday suit.<br><br>

Yeah, call it which ever way it suits your tongue. Will it restrict any accomplishment in the way of bonding? don't think so. People do bond worldwide everyday within their own reasons. If it works out for them, okay... we are the ones to be jealous, as it hasn't worked out for ourselves. Whichever way we wanted things to be, nobody else is to blame, but we ourselves. Right? we may have put restrictions into place to protect ourselves from being hurt emotionally, which is very understandable.
Wormling

Wormling

Barefoot [28] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Snohomish, Washington United States | 29

<p>Just your average nude techy :D Stay nude, stay happy - Wormling</p>

I call it "friends". I don't care if people are male or female, friends are friends.
Freedom2Be

Freedom2Be

Butt Naked [304] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Spartanburg, South Carolina United States | 28

<br><b><i><span></span></i></b>

Friends
<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1