Chaparral Resort Bed and Breakfast (Texas)

Has anyone stayed at Chaparral Resort Bed And Breakfast near Granbury, Texas? I looked over their web site and obtained by email some additional information from the owners and it sounds like a nice place and a bit different atmosphere from the other North and Central Texas resorts. I think I might try it out in early May but was looking for some first hand experiences.

This topic was edited
RE: Chaparral Resort Bed and Breakfast (Texas)

Well unfortunately I guess no one has been there. Still it sounds like a nice place and it is AANR affiliated so I am planning on visiting in May. I think a B&B environment will be somewhat different than the other resort venues available in my area and so I'm curious to try Chaparral. After I return, I'll post a review here for the benefit of others. The owners seemed very nice when I spoke with them. They do have a singles quota but they said thedates I was considering wouldn't be a problem.

This post was edited

My husband and I have stayed at Chaparral Resort for the last 3 years. We love it. Don and Pat are great host and make you feel very right at home. They give you company or space for yourself if that is what you want. The rooms are great. The breakfst are wonderful and filling. Love to lay by the pool and relax all day ..no work..no worries. Good place if you have never been to a nudiest place before. They make you very comforable.
Hope you have a great time
Ivy Green

This post was edited

I have to agree with Ivy. After waiting for a trip report from Nuderunner, (Hello) I decided I might as well check out Chaparral B&B for myself. Don and Pat took great care of my wife and I. The room we selected (the Southwest Escape) was perfect with an amazing view of the property and pool. Breakfast was wonderful, cooked to order and served with flair. We enjoyed the total seclusion of the location nestled in the center of heaven, surrounded by beautiful foliage and plants.Playful Jackrabbits roam the landscape as Hummingbirds feed on the floral nectar. The other guests were warm, friendly and accommodating and made the visit welcoming from the start.
Now we just need to plan our next visit.

This post was edited

We were first timers LOL WE had a wonderful time! It was clean, quiet, and very peaceful. Don and Pat made us feel welcome, comfortable and met new friends. We cannot wait to go back!!

This post was edited

This is the ONLY nudist/CO venue we have been to, but WE LOVED IT!!! Very laid back and relaxing and YES it is a small group! But Don & Pat cater to their guests very well!!! I only wish we could go visit them more often!!!
You want a place to relax and enjoy friends and pampering? THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!! Small but nice!!

This post was edited

I have not been there, but did meet Don and Pat at Hippie Hollow and they were very nice, I would love to go there some day.

This post was edited

This is the ONLY nudist/CO venue we have been to, but WE LOVED IT!!! Very laid back and relaxing and YES it is a small group! But Don & Pat cater to their guests very well!!! I only wish we could go visit them more often!!! You want a place to relax and enjoy friends and pampering? THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!! Small but nice!!How old are the people staying there. Wife doesn't want to see a bunch of Barbies. Also, How many couples are usually there on weekends. Thanks so much.

This post was edited

This is the ONLY nudist/CO venue we have been to, but WE LOVED IT!!! Very laid back and relaxing and YES it is a small group! But Don & Pat cater to their guests very well!!! I only wish we could go visit them more often!!! You want a place to relax and enjoy friends and pampering? THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!! Small but nice!!How old are the people staying there. Wife doesn't want to see a bunch of Barbies. Also, How many couples are usually there on weekends. Thanks so much.

This post was edited