OK people, its almost getting rediculous. Anytime I see a new person on the site, or new in that I havent ever noticed them, I send a message about glad to see you here, hope your enjoying the site and such. If its a lady I will add in the ever so common "dont let the few undesireables run you away. Mods are in chat and you can block repeat friend requests by leaving the original request in your inbox" and so on. Thinking Im being pretty darn friendly it amazes me at how many people never respond. Not a big deal at all until I recieved a message from one today. It was from a lady who I had never seen a post from and never seen in chat but whose profile came across the homepage.
The response to my letter was something to the effect of leave me alone, i dont take friend requests from single men didnt you read my profile. DAMN!!! Excuse me for trying to be helpful maam. So sorry for offending you with the advice about blocking the unwanted friend requests. And speaking of reading profiles, had you bothered to read my message you would have seen that 1. I didnt send a friend request 2. I was welcoming you to the site not asking you out 3. Well ill leave out what I started to say.
Anyway, I guess the ladies here must be so overpowered by rediculous messages and requests that some see single male and dont even read the message. Well, what a shame it has come to this. Thats my rant for the day, guess Ill take myself back to work.

This topic was edited
RE: Messages

Ouch! That really sucks. If it makes you feel any better, the chances are good "she" was probably a fake!

Jen

This post was edited
RE: Messages

Yep, Jens right Blue, probably a fake, and anyway, you're bound to get some weird ones like that occationaly.

Keep it in perspective, and just keep on doing what your doing!

Sounds great to me! :)

This post was edited