Piercings..

OK we are going to see who likes what. There are alot of places in this country and others that dont allow genitle piecings.. Why dont know why its part of life. We can understand big piercings with one with things hanging on them but really we dont get them to show off our genitle. Tattoos are nice and know one says if you have tattoos you cant come.. What are your feelings towards piercings at beaches resorts?

This topic was edited
piercings

to each it's own said the farmer as he kissed his cow ...
ex-sussex boy hence the cow joke

This post was edited
RE: Piercings..

I don't see anything wrong with them as long as they don't go overboard - but who is to say what that is? Someone had a great analogy somewhere on this site but I can't even recall punch lines on jokes when i want to..... I guess if you clank when you walk from so much hardware or you need to carry your oil can with you so you don't rust up - then you just MIGHT have crossed the line....

This post was edited
RE: Piercings../ clank

or sporting enough metal to change magnetic north...

This post was edited
RE: Piercings../ clank

or sporting enough metal to change magnetic north...

Is that like having too many refrigerator magnets that turn your appliance ?? ;)

This post was edited

I don't see anything wrong with them as long as they don't go overboard - but who is to say what that is? Someone had a great analogy somewhere on this site but I can't even recall punch lines on jokes when i want to..... I guess if you clank when you walk from so much hardware or you need to carry your oil can with you so you don't rust up - then you just MIGHT have crossed the line....

Here it is Cearsha!

It's Serendpity's (in Georgia) policy and is my favorite "club"policy and sums it up pretty well:

"...Rules of thumb: dainty, inconspicuous, low-profile jewelry is usually fine. If you look like you did a naked belly-flop into a giant tackle box, then no..."

I geta chuckle out of that every time I see it. Their policy on tats is right on target as well, as far as I'm concerned.

Jen

This post was edited

whatever floats your boat i wont take mine out they r leagle

This post was edited

I have a PA piercing (actually a double PA)and have had it (them)for many years now and have been part of this debate on other sites/threads. When I first got my PA obviously I had smaller jewelry but over time and with the addition ofthe second PA my jewelry size increased in the first hole. Ihad my piercings done when Iwas involved witha group in another stateand all was well. They, and I, understood I was NOT "decorating" to get sexual attention. For me adding a "ring" to that is no different, to me, than wearing rings on my fingers or in my ears. While I agree wearing a piece of jewelry that is TOO LARGE might not be widely accepted I fail to see or understand how it could be offensive. My hope is that this debate will fall off and everyone can be accepted for who they are, the way they are equally. To me being a nudist is a venue to express freedom of choice.

This post was edited

Here it is Cearsha!

It's Serendpity's (in Georgia) policy and is my favorite "club"policy and sums it up pretty well:

"...Rules of thumb: dainty, inconspicuous, low-profile jewelry is usually fine. If you look like you did a naked belly-flop into a giant tackle box, then no..."

I geta chuckle out of that every time I see it. Their policy on tats is right on target as well, as far as I'm concerned.

JenLove The Dip. Nice folk there

This post was edited

I've had my PA for 15 years and wear it at the clubs I visit and the beach. The jewelry is not over-size and I've received only one negative comment out of hundreds. I wear a PA because I like it, not to make some sort of statement.

This post was edited

I also have a PA, and have had it for years. I have both ears pierced and several tattoos. They are a part of me and I don't use them to "attract" attention. If women and men can have nipples pierced at resorts, why should I not be allowed to have my PA. The nipple rings draw attention also. I'm not there to stare, I'm there to enjoy nudism. I definitely don't intend to offend anyone and so far haven't felt uncomfortable because of it...

This post was edited