nswkiwi42

nswkiwi42

Topless [66] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Central West, New South Wales Australia | 29

New South Wales Kiwi
Looking for Nude and Clothed friends in the NSW region

Daughter future nudist....

I think my daughter is going to be a future nudist, we arent a "Nudist" Family as in spending time at beaches nude, going to nude resorts, or even relaxing around the house naked, we arent prudes either, both me and my wife will walk around the house nude before and after a shower, we play Wii nude (normaly when the kids are in bed) and sleep nude, the kids love to run around nude, and do so quite often, but thats generaly after they have got their clothing dirty, and rather than getting them changed, we just let them run around nude (alot easier to clean than 6 sets of clothes a day).
Tonight after getting my daughter (aged 2) into her PJ's, she stripped off to just her nappy within an hour after putting her PJ's on, before she went to bed, put her Pj's back on, Just go to check on her and cover her up (both my children are hopeless with keeping their blankets on no matter how hot or cold it is) and there she is lying on her bed no pj's no Nappy, just her in her own skin.
Oh to be a child again, able to run around butt naked, not having a care in the world about who is around.
TexasNude13

TexasNude13

Topless [62] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Farmersville, Texas United States | 63

Paul

RE: Daughter future nudist....

Sounds to me like you two should take the hint from your children, and lose your clothes most of the time. Why not nude Wii when they are up? You have the perfect opportunity to raise your children in the nudist lifestyle!
nudesnake

nudesnake

Barefoot [46] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Southwestern, Pennsylvania United States | 44

Pat
Hubby to M
Dad to 4 M's
Tongue-out

I think kids can be natural nudist. They only put clothes on because the parents put them on .In some ways I wish when my kids where younger I did not push the clothes . Because at different time they would go swimmimg in the baby pool and end up naked and happy outside. I think it is more natural for kids because they do not have the fear or anxiety of acceptance adults have.
billez

billez

Undies Only [130] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom | 50

Life's too short to think about what to wear :)

You only need clothes to keep warm or when venturing out in the textile world. Most young kids don't have any nude hang-ups so don't see nudity as anything strange. They learn to keep their clothes on, teach and show them it's OK to be nude
gavin30

gavin30

Barefoot [19] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Quezon City, Metro Manila Philippines | 84

Be polite,be kind, be helpful you never know when you might need these things

Nude daughter

We adopted a 3 month old girl when e married, her mother had no idea how to look after her and would not listen, after a bit of arguing she was handed over, she is a beautiful 5yr old now, disobedient and a load of trouble and loves to be naked, Ihave a lot of photos of her posing.. She likes to be with me nude because I allow her to, the othe much older cildren make her dress, then she gets angry and takes and hides their things.
kramtrohs

kramtrohs

Butt Naked [322] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Perth, Western Australia Australia | 33

Naked as we should be

I was the same when I was a kid - woundered around the house naked around bath time... ti was great!!
If onyl we could be naked all the time!!!
kramtrohs

kramtrohs

Flag Quote Reply

RE: Naked as we should be

You should keep on encouraging that (When appropriate ofcourse) It will have a great impacto n her future body image!!
gavin30

gavin30

Barefoot [19] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Quezon City, Metro Manila Philippines | 84

Be polite,be kind, be helpful you never know when you might need these things

RE: Naked as we should be

When in the UK I lived in a cul de sac and I used to go out the front gardenin and things nude, there were only 13 houses and everyone new about me being naked in the house and did not mind me out the front. One neighbour took my photo at the front door nude, I could find nowhere to stand the camera to use the timer and my tripod was broken. There were a couplle of neihbours started to be nudists before I left. I had a couple came to live next door, the girl came in the back entranc to see me about something, stayed for a chat and coffee then I went with her to see if I could help with her problem, alight would not work, the bulb had gone, she had checked the fuses and tried to look at the wiring, but not the bulb!! I only wish I could have gone shopping nude.
DesertRat

DesertRat

Super Nudist [1949] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Phoenix, Arizona United States | 66 & 69

I think kids can be natural nudist. They only put clothes on because the parents put them on .In some ways I wish when my kids where younger I did not push the clothes . Because at different time they would go swimmimg in the baby pool and end up naked and happy outside. I think it is more natural for kids because they do not have the fear or anxiety of acceptance adults have.

While I agree with your ideals, I have raised three children to be comfortable with thier bodies, all works well till puberty kicks in then nudity becomes a definate no-no, especialy for girls. They are all in early twenties now but none have taken to a nudist lifestyle....guess I failed somewhere along the line!

I don't believe that you failed. Adolescence is a strange time for everyone. All teens, girls especially, develop an image problem to one degree or another. As grown women they have to make the choices for themselves. Just do not let their choices effect you. Continue to be open and honest with your nudist life style. They may ask you to conceal your life style from the guys they are dating, but don't do it. In fact you should relate that fact to them beforehand that they should expect that their beaus will probablylearn that you are a nudist. You don't need to flaunt it but you shouldn't have to hide it either.
kramtrohs

kramtrohs

Flag Quote Reply

I don't think you have failed mousebait, they have just gone on a different path!!!
kramtrohs

kramtrohs

Flag Quote Reply

Future nudists

I went to a bbq being held by my club on saturday & there was a couple of girls in thier early 20's there, one was nude & the other topless. It just depends on th girls!
<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1