driving a convertible naked

<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1
Calamity

Calamity

Barefoot [22] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Quebec Canada | 49

driving a convertible naked

Who did drive a convertible nude, or planning to.
Because in such a ride, anyone looking at you, will probably see you...
gralla

gralla

Topless [66] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Adelaide, SA Australia | 61

RE: driving a convertible naked

I have, and I often do...........interesting when trucks pass you, they sure will see everything. I got 2 guys in a truck blowing the horn, giving me 2 thumbs up.....and......came back for a second look! But you sure have to be careful who sees you! I just love it!
Txsunlover

Txsunlover

Barefoot [36] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | San Antonio, Armed Forces Americas United States | 61

I drove a 91 BMW trough a florida town a few years ago.  scary and exciting.  Funny how many red lights i hit.
LondoSun

LondoSun

Undies Only [215] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Boulder, Colorado United States | 40

Everything worth doing is also worth doing nude (except things like hiking up Everest and breaking trail through brambles,cooking with frying pans unless you use the rear burners and very little oil.....probably beekeeping is a bad idea too).

Who did drive a convertible nude, or planning to.
Because in such a ride, anyone looking at you, will probably see you...

This would be the case for any sedan level car. The fact that you have no roof means that people on bridges get a look too. The critical angle you need to consider is a straight line from your belly button to the boottom of the window. Continue that line into the other car/truck and if it reaches anyone's eyes, they could possibly see that you have no pants on.
Disclaimer: That is the rule for the nether-regions. Topless women will likely be seen by everyone, except people riding a bigwheel.
nuderoger

nuderoger

Textile [7] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Peterborough, Lincs United Kingdom | 63

Yes, I've driven an open MG for about 10 miles naked, with the roof down.  However it was on a very quiet country B road and no one around to see me.
Txsunlover

Txsunlover

Barefoot [36] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | San Antonio, Armed Forces Americas United States | 61

I use to own a convertable and drove nude many times.  through town to the beach.  felt great.
NudePreston

NudePreston

Undies Only [149] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Miami Beach, Florida United States | 51

<p>NudePreston</p><p>Naked in Miami Beach most all the time!</p>

I drive naked with the top down all the time!  :-)Miami to Key West; to Tampa; to Orlando; to Cocoa Beach, etc.  And 20y ago when I lived in Dallas -- Dallas to LA and back... a little hot in West Texas... but still did it nude!Also love giving visitors the "Naked South Beach Tour".  Shirtless guys in a convertible in Miami --> THE NORM!  (we're just barefoot and bottomless, too!  hehee)
Montreal_Luke

Montreal_Luke

Textile [1] | 2 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Montreal, Quebec Canada | 51

I drove maybe 300 miles naked int eh States, in my convertible in the evening mostly, with just a  towel close by to cover up  quickly. 
<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1