driving nude

Have you ever driven nude i did yesterday i had about 10 sales calls to go on about 500 miles round trip it has been very hot so after i got started idecided to take off my shirt to stay cool so i figered why not so i got nude i only got dressed when i was on the call i also got to take some new pix at the parking areas when there was no one there it was a great day

This topic was edited
RE: driving nude

Use this when too drunk to drive the car.

This post was edited
RE: Many, Many times!

Riding nude is good, but don't tell the wife.

This post was edited

We have done it a few times--the truckers always liked it! LOL!---Sometimes Dancer will lay Nude in seat,while I play with her--or she'll give me head.--Anyway with phone cameras must be more careful--Don't want to be posted on internet! LOL! Smoothie & Dancer

This post was edited

I've always wanted to drive to the nudist resort and back nude. Seemed to be the appropriate time to try it, I could get in and out of my car while it's in the garage. But the thing is, I'm also worried about being pulled over for something.
What would be even better would be a motorcycle trip in the nude. (sigh) oh well, I guess that ain't gonna happen soon. :-(

This post was edited

I drive a high profile truck with dark tinted windows. I drove to and from work in the nude for over 20 years! I used to get the strangest looks from my co-workers when it was freezing outside or raining and I'd get outta my trucks in shorts and a hawaiian shirt and flip flops ... but that was the easiest thing to put on when I got to work. During my last year I got to work really early and decided to drive into the apparatus floor and get outta my truck naked and go upstairs to the locker room and change into uniform. I did just that and later in the day I had to go across the parking lot into the Police station and go into their dispatch center. A couple of female dispatchers were there and one of them came over and said ... "can I talk to you for a minute?" I said, "sure." We walked into their lounge and she said .... "ah...the new cameras for security are up and running and one of them is pointed at the back doors of the fire station." I got a little red and she says ..."yeah, we saw you this morning!" and kinda giggled. She then says..."thanks for the show ... but just be aware that those cameras are working!" She winked and then said..."see you later," and winked again and then laughed. I was a bitembarrassed but nothing else was said and I continued to drive to work naked but made sure to slip on the shorts before I got outta the truck. LOL I still drive around town, drive to and fromthe beach, clubs or resorts in the nude. It's become quite normal for me. My wife thinks something's wrong if I'm wearing clothes during those times! LOL

This post was edited

I drive nude whenever possible. Like today, i have to run out to the in laws and take back their mini van. its about a 30 minute drive on a back road. Ill be nude right outside of town so i dont have people pull up next to me at lights. I also take long scenic drives twice a month for the simple purpose of being nude. While drivkng when the sun is out is wonderful, night driving is your safest. Have you ever tried to look inside a car coming at you with headlights on? it is imppssible. You know no one can see in. I stick to two lane roads mostly and keep a towel or blanket handy for passing lanes. The only downside... eventually i get to my destination and have to get dressed again.

This post was edited

We just bought a motorhome from my dad. I thought driving my truck in the nude was great ... driving the motorhome naked is fantastic! LOL I've driven it several times and now need to keep some "exiting" shorts that I can slip on when I need to fuel up or go into a store or anything else where I need to be covered. I've driven by many a motorhome and looked up at the driver and saw the male not wearing a shirt and thought ... I wonder if he's naked! LOL I'm sure, since I bought my dad's motorhome, that many a passersby look up at my bare torso and think ... I wonder if he's naked, and I usually am! :)

This post was edited

This post was edited

There's another thread on "driving naked," and I've posted on it; so I won't repeat myself here.
How many folks have seen somebody driving naked down the highway?
Of course, those of us who would be "guilty" of nude driving put so much energy into not getting caught naked driving, I suppose it's no wonder that noone can find another nude driver even when looking.
OK: so there's nothing to be guilty about ... is there ... ? I should ask a guy I know who's a highway patrolman.
Drive naked -- but stay safe!
Badger

This post was edited

I've passed a couple of cars, in the past, one with a male and one with a female and as I drove by I glaced over and thought ... were they naked!? But ... like a true nude driver and enjoying my nude driving without someone trying to look into my car ... I just kept driving and didn't slow down to see. If they were ... good for them! If I was drivng nude and saw that they were ... I'd most likely have given them the thumbs up and told them I was naked too! LOL

This post was edited