Severe lack of bronies

I've been a member here for some months now. After going into the chat room, I noticed a severe lack of bronies. First off, what is a brony?
Urbandictionary says: A name typically given to the male viewers/fans (whether they are straight, gay, bisexual, etc.) of the My Little Pony show or franchise. They typically do not give in to the hype that males aren't allowed to enjoy things that may be intended for females.
It's quite simple. This show is amazing. Great art, talented voice acting, and hilarious jokes. I know a lot of you neighsayers will dismiss me as crazy, but you have to watch this show for yourself and there is a reason this show is becoming a hit all over North America, Europe, and Australia! I am personally a big fan of she show and my favorite is Twilight Sparkle because she reminds me of me.
This show has taught me that friendship is indeed magic and that love and toleration is more powerful than hate. And if I detect any hate, I will fire the orbital friendship cannon. Consider this site invaded by bronies.
IN THE NAME OF PRINCESS CELESTIA! (and maybe Luna)/span
And what's worse? A pony invasion or the constant pervs who give nudists a bad name?

This topic was edited
RE: Severe lack of bronies

If that is what you enjoy and you find it educational then so be it. Don't let anyone make fun of you just because your into a childrens show heck it could be a lot worse. I seen your group this morning and thought man thats kinda weird for an 19 year old male to be into but if it keeps you off drugs, perversions and excessive drinking thats great. It's not my thing at all then again I am 59 years old and if I haven't learned my lessons about life by now I pretty well should give it up LOL. I would suggest though that you not get a My Little Pony tatto because when your in your 20's your going to be sorry LOL.

This post was edited

If that is what you enjoy and you find it educational then so be it. Don't let anyone make fun of you just because your into a childrens show heck it could be a lot worse. I seen your group this morning and thought man thats kinda weird for an 19 year old male to be into but if it keeps you off drugs, perversions and excessive drinking thats great. It's not my thing at all then again I am 59 years old and if I haven't learned my lessons about life by now I pretty well should give it up LOL. I would suggest though that you not get a My Little Pony tatto because when your in your 20's your going to be sorry LOL.
Talk about a helpful comment! Informative with a slight bit of humor! But since bronies are popping up everywhere, I figured I might as well bring them to TN and try to convert some people. A lot of people are probably going to see me as a crazy youngster for this but this site needs more youngsters. Hell, I'd probably go to a nudist resort wearing a hat with my favorite pony on it just to see how everyone would react!

This post was edited

And a lot of today's cartoon are just dreadful like Adventure Time. It's stupid funny. It's funny because it is stupid and the little kids won't get most of the jokes.
And it was only a matter of time before the ponies came anyway.

This post was edited

A lot of people are probably going to see me as a crazy youngster for this but this site needs more youngsters.

Truer words have seldom been spoken in this forum. It isn't that the site doesn't have the young, there are LOTS of them. They just don't join in, especially the forum. Please, by all means, bring your young friends in, what a breath of fresh air that would be. What can we do, to help you do this?

This post was edited

I have no idea how to bring young people in here. Actually, the point of this thread is that this is a great show and I am trying to turn you all into bronies.
The fact that the show has me actually loving and tolerating in real life is something.

This post was edited

The show owuld make this site better.

This post was edited

I hate when I miss replies.
But yes, most of my brony friends are between 15-25. It is really strange that they miss their target audience completely.
Then when they do realize they have older male fans, they still don't fix the toys!

This post was edited

Never heard of it, I'll keep an eye out for it.

This post was edited

This post was edited