"Locations" tab on TN

Is there any hope for getting the "Locations" tab working again here on TN? It's been under construction for months and months.

This topic was edited
RE:

Works fine from here....

This post was edited
RE: Locations

Seems OK to me.

This post was edited

Try adding a location.

This post was edited

It works, regardless of the heading.
Click a state and see.

This post was edited
New Location

Yes, I've been trying to add a new locationbut I am unable to do it. Still say they are updating the database, but who knows how long is that gonna take !!!

This post was edited
RE:

Living in Canada I can't wait to see internetional locations available as the USA locations are working now. Just tell me when...
ps. Limiting "North America locations" to USA is errrr... least to say: incorrect.

This post was edited
RE:

Living in Canada I can't wait to see internetional locations available as the USA locations are working now. Just tell me when...ps. Limiting "North America locations" to USA is errrr... least to say: incorrect.
There are a very limited number of non-usa locations in the database. I have added the ones that I have been to (I think I have about 5 non-usa locations on my profile). I do hope that the database will get expanded to include the many other locales that I have been to and plan on going to.

This post was edited
RE: add new location

is anyone able to add a new location. if so, how do you do it. I must be missing something

This post was edited