WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!
Welcome to TN, it's great to have you here, ......some may say, .......the very BEST, Nudist / Naturist web site, ......EVER!!! ......You will soon realise, just what a great place this is (because it's just full, of great people! :)

Knowing that it can be a bit confusing, till you get to know your way around (because no one has been able to find the time to write out an official list of FAQ's) I thought I would try to compile a list of posts that are particularly relevant to the Newbie. Regular posters, please feel free to add your suggestions for any relevant posts that I have missed.

This is a "MUST READ" for all single female members (((((( Tips For The Single girl. ))))))

First thing to know (and this is just because this error is one of my pet hates) is that, the word NATURALIST, has nothing to do with Naturism or Nudism.
See this post: RE: Semantics: Nudism versus Naturism (In particular, my comment #4)
This site was created by the owner "TeamTrue1" (TT1) who has a profile here for admin purposes only.
RE: Great Site - TY TT1

RE: Rules and Guidelines for Chat/Pictures/Forums and how to Self-Police
IMHO, we have been truly blessed here, only a few months back, a chap got interested in naturism. Nothing special about that, we get loads of newbies, all eager to find out the "secrets" of naturism. But, believe me, this guy IS ...... "Special" ......he is obviously very capable, because he not only did an enormous amount of research in to our movement, (It's probably true to say that he has amazed us all) because he very quickly understood the whole philosophy, (lots of people have been calling themselves nudists for years, and STILL don't, "Get it") and luckily for us, he took the trouble, to very eloquently and accurately, write it all down here, for YOU to very quickly learn it too. His name here is "nuderunr" he has probably done more in the last few months to further the cause, increase understanding, and promote the true meaning of naturism, than all of us have in a life time. If you could read all his posts, you would be an expert in no time. Unfortunately, at the moment, it is not possible to bring up a list of all a persons posts, a forum search facility is one of our biggest drawbacks here, hence the reason for this one. It is a lot easier now than it was, when I joined there were only 1800 members and very few posts, so if you read some of the longer threads, you will see that we were at that time, really trying to find our way in the dark.

EDIT: I have now made a list of Nudrunr's posts. Scroll down to comment #05.
EDIT 31.12.09.
NudeInMA has now done an even better job on this, you can find it here. A Nuderunr Compendium
I STRONGLEY recommend that you take the time to read them, it has to be the quickest way to understand Nudism/Naturism.

Here's some other good posts for the newbie,
and don't forget we are now creating a list of FAQ's on the, F.A.Q's & Computer Club forum.(Look for"Site Tips & F.A.Q's.)
A Gentle Reminder
Site Tips.
TrueNudists Google search is just wrong
About certified and picture.
Just Curious - What comes after barefoot?
My first experience.
Nudity and the NRA.
Know Your Roots.
Arent all naturists/nudists voyeurs and exhibitionists?

I know there are lots more, but just don't have time to look for them now, perhaps some one else will :)
And don't forget, we have now accumulated quite a lot of info on the FAQ's thread in the
"Site F.A.Q's & Computer Club"group.
Or just ask us on the forum :)
Phil.

This topic was edited
RE: WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :)

Great and helpful thread as always Phil. Since you're the resident expert on the site (lol), I got a question for ya and thought I would post it here. If you send someone an e-mail here and you delete it from your sent e-mail list, does the e-mail you sent get deleted from the persons inbox that you sent it too? I only ask, because I recieved a new e-mail notification today and whenI went to check it out there was no new emails for me. lol...It's driving me nuts, who sent me an e-mail, what did they have to say? Oh the humanity! lol

This post was edited

Great and helpful thread as always Phil. Since you're the resident expert on the site (lol), I got a question for ya and thought I would post it here. If you send someone an e-mail here and you delete it from your sent e-mail list, does the e-mail you sent get deleted from the persons inbox that you sent it too? I only ask, because I recieved a new e-mail notification today and whenI went to check it out there was no new emails for me. lol...It's driving me nuts, who sent me an e-mail, what did they have to say? Oh the humanity! lol
Resident expert on the site? LOL, thanks, but I think that honour has to go to Tom (txag_1975) that is :) I think he is more "gend up" than I am!
To answer your question, I don't see a way to delete your own sent messages, I think they will only disappear if the reciprocant deletes it from their in box. Which is annoying, as you loose the record of what you have said, so I type everything now on outlook and paste it. You don't have to worry about HTML on e-mails or flags or pic comments, only forum posts, blogsand bulletins. (See "F.A.Q's & Site Tips" (Tip # 01)I also have had a few non existent notifications, I think it is a hiccup in the system, but I am tempted to ask if anyone has sent anything, would hate to have someone thinking I was ignoring them.

EDIT:
Re PHANTOM E-MAIL NOTIFICATIONS.
Tom (txag_1975 ) just made a good point that could well explain some of the phantom notifications we get.
If TT deletes a spammers profile, and they have already sent you spam that you have not yet seen, you will have the notification of the message, but the message will have disappeared from your inbox when he deletes the profile, before you even saw it. So you may think some messages are not getting through to you.

Phil.

ps. btw, this is covered on the "RE: Site Tips" thread! but I'll let you off this time! lol.

This post was edited

Thanks Phil, but I have learned from you too, so you are also expert. LOL You are correct that you can't delete sent mail, just recieved.
I have also gotten some emails that I had message here and no message. Some werre due to the profile disappearing because they occured when there were some spam bots sending mail here. If a person's profile is deleted, all mail, pic comments, and forum posts disappear.
Thomas

This post was edited
Life is short

Life is short. Lets live it while we can. Is how we feel. I was almost dead 6 years ago with prostate cancer, I'm 6 years cancer free now but it's been a long road to recovery. We want to enjoy the life. We don't want to sit around waiting to die. We are living a fun filled life. It is really great. We are meeting new friends like you every day. It is a really wonderful life.
I model for a fine art class at our local community college. It's for me my way to celebrate life I have.
Oh as a youth. I started in Boy Scouts when I was 12 we went skinny dipping and sleeping in the nude. It was great I love it then and I love it now. It feels so free and wonderful. I feel like a kid every time we jump in or run around the club nude. We like the totally cloths free clubs it's more fun. Our first time out of the house was in May...
Have a nude day,
Roger n Kathy

This post was edited
RE: Life is short

Time for a BUMP!

This post was edited
RE: Life is short

Opps! :)

This post was edited

I don't think I saw this post when I was new here. It is invaluable. Thanks Phil!

This post was edited
RE: WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

Welcome to TN, it's great to have you here, ......some may say, .......the very BEST, Nudist / Naturist web site, ......EVER!!! ......You will soon realise, just what a great place this is (because it's just full, of great people! :) Knowing that it can be a bit confusing, till you get to know your way around (because no one has been able to find the time to write out an official list of FAQ's) I thought I would try to compile a list of posts that are particularly relevant to the Newbie. Regular posters, please feel free to add your suggestions for any relevant posts that I have missed. First thing to know (and this is just because this error is one of my pet hates) is that the word NATURALIST, has nothing to do with Naturism or Nudism. See this post: RE: Semantics: Nudism versus Naturism (In particular, my comment #4) This site was created by the owner "TeamTrue1" (TT1) who has a profile here for admin purposes only. RE: Great Site - TY TT1 RE: Rules and Guidelines for Chat/Pictures/Forums and how to Self-Police IMHO, we have been truly blessed here, only a few months back, a chap got interested in naturism. Nothing special about that, we get loads of newbies, all eager to find out the "secrets" of naturism. But, believe me, this guy IS ...... "Special" ......he is obviously very capable, because he not only did an enormous amount of research in to our movement, (It's probably true to say that he has amazed us all) because he very quickly understood the whole philosophy, (lots of people have been calling themselves nudists for years, and STILL don't, "Get it") and luckily for us, he took the trouble, to very eloquently and accurately, write it all down here, for YOU to very quickly learn it too. His name here is "nuderunr" he has probably done more in the last few months to further the cause, increase understanding, and promote the true meaning of naturism, than all of us have in a life time. If you could read all his posts, you would be an expert in no time. Unfortunately, at the moment, it is not possible to bring up a list of all a persons posts, a forum search facility is one of our biggest drawbacks here, hence the reason for this one. It is a lot easier now than it was, when I joined there were only 1800 members and very few posts, so if you read some of the longer threads, you will see that we were at that time, really trying to find our way in the dark. EDIT: I have now made a list of Nudrunr's posts. Scroll down to comment #05. EDIT 31.12.09. NudeInMA has now done an even better job on this, you can find it here A Nuderunr Compendium Here's some good posts for the newbie to start with, and don't forget we are now creating a list of FAQ's on the, F.A.Q's & Computer Club forum. (Look for"Site Tips & F.A.Q's) A Gentle Reminder Site Tips. TrueNudists Google search is just wrong. About certified and picture. Just Curious - What comes after barefoot? My first experience. Nudity and the NRA. Know Your Roots. Arent all naturists/nudists voyeurs and exhibitionists? I know there are lots more, but just don't have time to look for them now, perhaps some one else will :) And don't forget, we have now accumulated quite a lot of info on the FAQ's thread in the "Site F.A.Q's & Computer Club" group. Or just ask us on the forum :) Phil.

Again, thank you Phil!

This post was edited
RE: WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

Bump!

This post was edited