Married but wife not a nudist, males are not all creepy...

My Lovely wife allows me to be a nudist, I visit Blacks often, but how the people judge 'single' nude males! We are not all creepy and have sex on the mind, hard to find nude friends anyway, but when I read 'single men will be deleted' I cringe...

This topic was edited
RE: Married but wife not a nudist, males are not all creepy...

I totally agree. I too am a married nudist, but the wife is not into it at all. She doesn't like it, but knows I get out nudeevery chance I can.I know I'm not a creepy guy , in fact, told by most that I'm too nice for my own good. I know what you mean about the single male is so often stereotyped as pervs and after sex only, but that is too often far from the truth. Many of us solo males just want to be a part of the nudist scene and join in, even though we can't do it with our parterner.Everyone should be given a chance to reveal their real colors. True enough that there are a lot of bad guys out there, but it doesn't take long to figure them out and send them on their way.Just some of my thoughts on the subject.
Randall0963

This post was edited
nudist

dito total agree

This post was edited

Maybe Ashton Kutcher being nude on Two and a half men will help our plight.

This post was edited

I can understand your concern about all of us who practice our lifestyle being catagorized as creepy, pervert and unsavory. I'm luck though that those who have met me know just the kind of person I really am and except me willingly. I might not be the best looking or have the best body but if there is trouble I'm the first there to jump in and lend a hand. Just be who you are and those that wish not to befriend you be the ones that loose. They will never know what a good person you are. I know I would never want to be around anyone who considers me anything but a friend.

This post was edited

all i can say is i agree.

This post was edited

Yes, you are absolutely right. Its been a hot topic everywhere with nudists including the AANR monthly bulletin. At our club we see many single men. Some are married, live on the property and their wives are at home. Some are single, not married and just there for a nice day. No matter what the reason we have never had any problems with single guys. Most of the problems at the club seem to involve married men, alcohol and hitting on women. Single, married or otherwise. Not sure what the otherwise would be, but I thought I'd toss it in there. I've seen opinions expressed in other forums that all single males should be banned from any nudist clubs or resorts. They claim that their wives are NEVER safe from these men and can't even walk alone without men following and harrasing them. I'd like to think my wife is attractive and she's never had a problem like that. Any male encounters ahve always respectful.

I guess the solution is for clubs to just have a more tolerant policy towards single males. You don't want quotas, but you can't be overloaded with males either. Some clubs even have singles clubs within for socializing much like a singles ministry in a church. Another part of the solution is for each person to prove themselves trustworthy and establish a good reputation.

This post was edited

I agree that there is a stereotype that singlel guys are creepy. That is unfortunate and usually not true. I am a nudist. My wife is not. However, I'm not a single male nudist. I'm a married male nudist. I wear my wedding band, even when nude. Everyone seems to be commenting on single males here. By definition, you can't be married and be a single male, unless you are separated from your spouse.
There probably is some of the "single male being creepy" stereotype that "creeps" over to the married male nudist who's wife does not join. Does anyone have any experience with that?

This post was edited

I'm part of this club too......

This post was edited

I totally agree that this is an issue - like in all walks of life a small minority of "creepy" people, be it criminals, lazy people or whatever creates an image that is not desired. I am not married, but my wife passed away in 2006 from cancer - so yes, I am single. My new G/F is not closed to going to a nude beach, but does not classify herself as a nudist per se. Suppose its just a matter that we need to deal with.

This post was edited

U know when single and living in Wales I was victim to this thought when I tried to join a naturist swimming club at my local sports center-I was turned away for being single. Now to find discrimination because only I care for the naturist life drives me live. Just a closing thought here,,,, if naturism is supposed to be a non-sexual choice,,, why are we asked our sexuality on this site??? maybe that should be removed?

This post was edited