roaming nude in your yard

how far out your door do you go nude, is it the front or backyard, how big is the yard do you have privacy screening , do you have a pool, hot tub, badmitton, have you been seen by your neighbors. what improvements have you made.

This topic was edited
RE: roaming nude in your yard

the other day both my neighbors beside and to the rear w ere gone usually i sunbathe and piddle on the back porch and screened pool area but today was a opportunity that comes occassionally so off the back porch i went nude in the backyard it felt good to walk to the garden and down to the rear fence, i was able to take a few picture and lay on the grass and soak up the sun i also checked my leyland cypress which is my future privacy screening, probably grew a 1/8 of a inch only 7 feet and 7/8 to go.. after about a hour i headed back to the rear porch only to notice my neighbor to the rear had returned home, she usually doesn't come out till later in the day but i often wonder how many times she has seen me but hasn't said anything. i sometimes wonder if i allowed them to catch me face to face and see if they would react ok to my being nude in the backyard or not, they have seen me in a small bikini several times and waved but i guess nude would be a different encounter.

This post was edited

I am extremely fortunate...I rebuilt my 6 foot wooden fence after Ike, and did a really good job. I had the opportunity to check out my yard from my neighbor's deck and yard, and discovered that you can't see anything from there, so...freedom at last!! I spend quite a bit of time in my large backyard nude...in the pool, in the garden, mowing, sunning, you name it. It's opened up a whole new world since the hurricane.

This post was edited

When the two neighboring homes were empty, I could roam relatively freely in the yard--just had to make sure I didnt stroll where the front neighbors could view. Now that one house is being rented and has kids, I can be nude on my back deck only. The front yard is definitely not nudist friendly.

This post was edited

I have just over an acre - not private but not totally crowded either. Since I live on the corner, and I can easily be seen from either street, I have to limit my nude walks to late nights. I have done, late at night, but never in the daytime.

This post was edited

I envy those with a private yard. Late night is the only time I dare walk in my yard naked. And I have done that before.

This post was edited

I wish I could be as lucky as most of you! I'm stuck only being nude when our children are NOT home and not at all outside unless I drive up to the mountains (which is fun for me but not enough!). Maybe one of these days I'll get to try out a hot spring and / or a resort!

This post was edited

I can freely roam around most of my back yard. I had a tree die last year (probably drought related) so there is an area I must avoid now. I'm trying to decide on a good replacement, something that will grow fast yet be sturdy enough to resist wind breakage. I have a large deck that is completely private and I spend a lot of time there enjoying the spring weather. Naturism is so much more enjoyable when you can be out in nature!

A lot of builders plant Arizona Ash becaue it is fast growing. I found you have to be carefull about location because they have roots that tend to come to top of ground, at least in the hard clay I had in Houston. Red Oak trees also grow very fast and are very sturdy. Hope this helps.
Thomas

This post was edited

jgw014 i planted 33 leyland cypress trees in backyard this year to use a barrier to neighbor, it will take about 4 - 5 years and then i will be able to roam yard more freely , i have abourt 6 in front yard that i planted over 10 years ago they are huge and screen the driveway, you ask why didn't i plant them in the back 10 years ago, i ask the same question, one neighbor planted about 5 across rear dividing our backyard they are now 15 ft high, i wish they would have gone all the way across. leyland cypress grow pretty fast and tolerant anything...

This post was edited

My wife is more timid but after dark I will go out the front door and walk down the driveway at the side of our house to take out trash, put things away in the garage, etc. Since we have an automatic outdoor light that comes on with a motion detevtor, when I get toward the back of the driveway the light comes on so if anyone is looking I am visible from the street or the neighbor's house across the street if they are looking out their windows. To be honest, it is not too likely that I will be seen or bother anyone so it is not risky behavior, but it stretches my wife to the point where she won't do it. We have sat out after dark in the yard or on our porch but we like to be nude, enjoy social nudism, but are not exhibitionists. Plus, working for the church would mean an incident would be more trouble than we can afford in attention :).

This post was edited

We grow lilacs up here for hedges. They grow quickly, flower profusely and are thick and block the wind too. I have some next to my deck that are quickly getting tall enough. Two more years to total privacy. I have swum in my little pool naked as the neighbours don't sit at their windows, but then I have been caught walking out to the hottub as well. No biggy. I too, do the garbage and recycling in the nude and sometimes walk to the front door from the driveway when I'm driving nude. Don't think I've been caught but whatever. Bicycled up my street once at 4 am and a couple of women were out chatting! Geez. so I just deked into someone's drive and threw on my shorts. Next time I'll just take the path between houses and come at mine from the back. Gotta build a wee gate for my deck and that'll finish my privacy till the lilacs grow.

This post was edited