Welcome to truenudists.com, Would you like to Create an account or Login
Live class "Katrina Rainsong - Lower Back Relief" upcoming within the next 24 hours on nude-yoga.com. Dismiss (x)

Naked at home with the roommates/housemates

<< < 1 2 3 > >>   Page of 3
NakedBudd

NakedBudd

Undies Only [166] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Orlando, Florida United States | 59

Always looking to make new(d) Friends!

Naked at home with the roommates/housemates

Does anyone here live with roommates or housemates?

Do they share your naked ways?

Do you have any funny stories to tell?

:^)
DanyBuoy

DanyBuoy

Barefoot [28] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Liverpool, Merseyside United Kingdom | 28

RE: Naked at home with the roommates/housemates

I was born into a naturist family so I have never had any problems with being naked infront of anybody. My twin brother and I often hold BBQs and parties when I'm at home, and everybody is required to be naked.

I am in the navy and nakedness is no problem with any of the guys I live and work with. There is no better sight than 20 naked guys in the bathroom !
snugglebunny

snugglebunny

Ultra Nudist [2726] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | In A Valley In, Connecticut United States | 53 & 51

Have you signed? The Nudist Bill of Rights

im thinkin serious i join da navy out a skool seem perfec place for nachur boi like me growin up nude.  peace, jabbari

I thought you graduated last spring?
Jen
pupkelev

pupkelev

Barefoot [10] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Washington, District Of Columbia United States | 41

My roommate used to yell at me about it when I first moved in, but now I guess he either got used to it or just gave up complaining.  HA!
Louis33705

Louis33705

Undies Only [102] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Spring Hill, Florida United States | 68

Embrace the Journey, for Eternity is but a Breath Away!

My nephew was my roommate for about two years.  I was naked a home a lot and it didn't bother him although he never went nude.  However, last year he came back to visit me yo try to find a job.  He was here for about six months.  Since I live in a nudist community he eventually embraced the lifestyle and started going nude inside and outside and even stayed nude when my friends would visit.  Another newbie converted.
aus_nude

aus_nude

[9] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Brisbane, Queensland Australia | 39

Dude. What about arousal issues?  Id get out of control!
vaughan78

vaughan78

Topless [51] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Sutton, Surrey United Kingdom | 35

Have 3 housemates, none of them into nudist...really need to find a place of my own to HON

how ever one housemate knows i likebeing naked, one morning i got up nude and headed down to get coffee/breakfast thinking everyone else was alseep! However, Rob came down wit hhis "weekend bag" saw me in the ktichen making breakfast/lunch bolted back upstairs. I shrugged it off and continued with what i was doing. 5 minutes later walked up the stairs nude with my dry washing/laundry and passed Rob on the stairs..he didn't know where to look LOL

My other housemate Karen has seen me sun bathing once in the nude

but i tend to cover up when any one comes home from work...have few rare nights where no boby is in :)

Andrew
jlptyger

jlptyger

Textile [1] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | New York, New York United States | 27

I talked to my roommates about it and told them that I like to be naked when I'm home.  They both agreed that it was okay.  So whenever I am home now, I am pretty much naked or in underwear.  More often than not, I'm naked.  I think they are becoming more used to the idea too.  They don't go naked but they are in their underwear a lot too now.  Who knows maybe they will become nudists too one day
NakedBadger

NakedBadger

Undies Only [202] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | West Chester, Pennsylvania United States | 63

Reading, writing, wearing agrin...

I shared an apartment for a winter with a guy who was not a nudist:  but when we first started to talk about living together I was up front with him about preferring to live naked as much as possible, and he was cool with the idea.  So I'd be at home, working naked much of the time; he'd come and go, and occasionally bring friends home with him; and they never showed any shock or disapproval of my being naked.  One even let me know that he thought I looked better without clothes than with:  this wasn't a gay comment or a come-on, it was an expression of the fact that most people look better naked than they do dressed.  My room-mate seldom went around the house naked; but he did occasionally go with me to one or another of the area nude beaches.

The living arrangement ended when my room-mate decided he wanted to live with his girl-friend; but before I moved out, one morning I was naked in the kitchen when she came in ... she didn't blink.  The guy and I are still friends, twenty years later; our friendship has, in fact, outlasted his relationship with the woman:  but that's a different story.  

Badger
zerker85

zerker85

Butt Naked [275] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Edmonton, Alberta Canada | 28

The way things are now I'm only nude when I'm alone. However, I'm looking into rooming with other nudists (or at least people who are comfortable with nudity) when the time comes. I already have one potential candidate.
AndyDi

AndyDi

Super Nudist [1052] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Temecula, California United States | 61

Loves being naked, plays well with others!

As a firefighter, on my department, you live at the fire house for 24 hours, sometimes longer.  It is our home away from home.  So ... in essense, I had roommates/housemates.  When I was a firefighter, I had a supervisor, the Captain.  I had to do what he said and they had specific rules they wanted us to follow.  When it came to sleeping, they didn't enforce any rules about how we slept.  Most guys slept in underwear, I of course slept nude.  The Captain was fine with that.  Once I broke the ice and it was known I slept nude, many others followed suit.    Once I became a Captain, the rules changed.  It's good to be the boss! LOL      I was very upfront and honest with my crews.   I told them I was a nudist.  I told them about the lifestyle and how I lived.  I asked and asked and asked again ... "do ANY of you have a problem with nudity?"   I explained that I slept nude, I get up in the middle of the night for water, to go to the bathroom and sometimes even go downstairs to the fire engine before putting on my turnout gear.  When I was told that nudity wasn't an issue ... I was able, to a point, to be nude at work and around my co workers/roommates/housemates.  It was too bad that a couple other guys that were comfortable enough to do what I did, were on the opposite shift or we might have had a full nudist crew!  ; )
ruaridh

ruaridh

Butt Naked [282] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Edinburgh, Scotland, Lothians United Kingdom | 56

RUARIDH Surprised

I think there is a slow and gradual increase in toleration and acceptance of nudity. When I shared with another couple of guys I would wait until they were out beforee getting naked to hang out around the flat. Once once of them came back unexpectedly when I had got naked - he was embarassed and rushed out again. When he retruned I explained, but he made it clear he was uncomfortable with nudity, so that was that. But now, twenty or so years later, that same guy visited me and, as I was clothed, expressed surprise. He apologised for his younger attitude and we both hung out naked for a while!
NakedBadger

NakedBadger

Undies Only [202] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | West Chester, Pennsylvania United States | 63

Reading, writing, wearing agrin...

Which just goes to show that it's always possible for a person to grow and expand and change one's attitudes!  Thanks for sharing! 

Badger
crishloft

crishloft

Barefoot [21] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Bealeton, Virginia United States | 39

I recently had a friend that lost his job and his house. He has moved in with me with his wife and kids, and they are not nudists by a long shot.... The adults know I am a nudist, and they asked me not to be naked when the kids are around. Since the kids are not used to such things and one of them is a teenage girl, I agreed. They said they are cool with me being naked when the kids aren't around though. I tested it out, and they do seem cool with it. "A little weird" was the only comment I've received about it. I have gotten them to start joining me in the pool after the kids are asleep though, so we may have a couple more nudists in the ranks soon lol...
AndyDi

AndyDi

Super Nudist [1052] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Temecula, California United States | 61

Loves being naked, plays well with others!

I have a female friend that is in this predictament currently.  She's going to school and needs a roommate to make ends meet.  Her roommate, also female, is not a nudist and it is increasingly frustrating for my friend to find time at home alone to be naked.  She deals with it but "having" to wear clothes, for a nudist, is much harder than it seems.  ; )
curt44319

curt44319

Super Nudist [1191] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Akron, Ohio United States | 58

Ships are safe in the harbor,<br> but that's not why ships are built !<br><br>

My practice is to let potential room mates know that I consider clothing optional most all the time.

I'll then go on to explain that I consider it a waste of effort for, for instance, to get out of bed in the morning,dress to walk down the hall, undress to shower, dress to walk down the hall, undress to redress intowhatever is appropriate for the day.
I explain that running air conditioning costs $$$ so it's economically prudent to just undress and not worry about it, but if they really want to come up with the money, we can air condition instead, at their expense, not mine.
Then, just see where the conversation goes. Don't force anything on anybody. Gauge their attitude, and go from there.
Sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn't.
gettingolder

gettingolder

Textile [2] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Morley, Western Australia Australia | 44

Does anyone here live with roommates or housemates?

Do they share your naked ways?

Do you have any funny stories to tell?

:^)
Yes i do, and yes have been court, thought my 2 house mates were asleep at 2am, i was out side enjoying the sensation of mother natures wind against my body for about 20 minutes(made me come to attention.lol) but when i tried to get back inside the door was locked, had a look on the cloths line nun there, so i had to ring the door bell with my hand covering my man hood, all be could do is laugh.  
Jabbari

Jabbari

Butt Naked [496] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Jersey City, New Jersey United States | 19

<br>

still livin nude at home wit pop n unky who raze me n big bro nude since day 1 so obvious aint no issue there.

but they waz first time i visit my bro up at college stay in his dorm a couple nite. he stayin like in a suite thing two dubble bedroom wit bathroom n lil like livin room in a unit - so 4 guys - 2 sleepin in each bedroom. i dint know where ize gonna sleep b4 i get they. first nite i visit they i get they real late evrybody sleepin i gess - cept bro i call n wake him up - he get up come down the lobby in gym short bring me up his room -  look like he aint even wake up alla way. so soon we inside bro slip his shorts off get naked like normal n show me where to sleep on the couch in the lil like livin room - gimme a sheet n pillow n go bak to bed. since bro strip soon he in the door i do the same like him - i jus strip down to nachur like normal.  just me alone they anyway. i spread the sheet out n pass out on the couch.

middle the nite one his suite-mate come in from a late date or wateva n come in the lil livin room where ize sleepin at n turn on the lite. i wake up say hey tell him who i am n he cool n he say hey jabbari. rite off i remeber i aint take a piss b4 goin to sleep so rite off got to take a wicked piss n so jus throw off the sheet n get my azz up n go to the toilet naked as i waz. wen i come bak dude was wachin tv still with his leather jacket on n i jus sit down n chill wit him some. dude dont say nothin im nude til one point he say ah u livin naked jus like u bro n i say yup a course n dude say that cool - he say he used to my bro bein nude alla time but aint his style. i say aiight wateva - u do urself bro.

he askin me then like a bunch a question bout growin up nude n me ize hapy talk about it. he go dang wat if u get a hard on u naked n folks see it n i say just males our house so so wat all male seen at leest one hard on in they life. he be all dang maybe he like to try it sometime. ize all y not bro jus us 2 males they n normal for me all my life evrybody chillin nude - so he go maybe now he do too. i say wateva u feelin. he say aiight n then he get real still dont say nothing for a lil while - i gess he thinkin about it.

then without sayin nothin he get up take his jacket off, his shoes n socks, shirt, tshirt, pants. n he sit down agin next to me jus his boxers on. he a big guy athlete lookin like. i say more comfy now bro rite? n he all yeah feelin good. i be all so y not go alla way. he be all nah he good. i be all suit urself. i be all u penis aint gonna scare me i seen lotta penis alll my life penis a nachural thing. he laffin i say that. n i tell him look u penis peekin out u boxers a good bit anyway they aint hidin shiz. lol. he laff reel good i clown him like that.

so wez chillinn they wachin tv n ize noddin off some here n they. at one point without sayin nothin he just slip his shorts off n throw em cross the room. then he be like wachin tv real hard without sayin nothin lol so i figgure he a lil nervous wateva. so i start askin him easy question like wat he studyin (engineering) n wat sport he play (soccer) n how skool goin (good) n he loosen up some. he a lil drunk i think so that help. we both fall asleep they i gess cuz i wake up next mornin he snorin next to me on the couch where we waz chillin nite b4. he wake up like same time rite then - our eyes meet n we laffin. both get up take care wat all male gotta take care of 1st thing in the mornin.  :o)

then i go in wake my bro meet his room mate n otha suite-mate n we all 5 showerin usin bathroom same time aint nobody shy then bro take me out for breffast n show me around all day. lata that nite wen bro bring me bak to the room afta bein out all day he strip down nude rite away soon he in the door n i just follo his lead cuz this how we grow up. wez chillin in the lil livin room n one by one his roomy n 2 suite-mate come bak n chillin with us. his roomy strip naked too n his 2 suite-mate strip down too soon they in the suite. 

i say to the dude i meet the nite b4 he sure get relax since last nite. n he tell me he waz clownin me - that he chillin nude in they suite alla time - that he aint raze nude but my bro example make him try it n since bro n bro's roomy chillin nude he n his roomy gettin more into the naked thing too til now this how they roll all the time. he just wanna see how i deel with him pretendin be shy.  dang - jabbari get clowned good n evrybody laffin.

then door open n couple other guy come in sayin hey they got some beers passin em around n laffin at me i aint drink none. these 2 guy come in in gym short n tshirt. after they pop they beer cans open n drink up some one a them be all laffin n like ah i see we chillin nachural here n then he slip off his short n shirt get nude. other one all dang i gess i better step up n then he strip down too.  lata bro tellin me these dudes always chillin nude with em since first week a skool wen they meet so this they normal way. one of em he say raze nude like us other one just fall into it cuz it look good his homies doin it n feel rite for him once he try it with other nachur boiz.  all good.

dang i rote a book! thx u readin my lil hiztory.  peace, jabbari

dforsgren

dforsgren

Undies Only [213] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Rugby, Warwickshire United Kingdom | 34

A few years back, I stayed with one of my co-workers on a training trip in Stockholm for a few months. Both of us were accommodate in one room serviced apartment. I as a nudist would strip off my cloths and be naked at home all the time. However my colleague was too shy and would not take his cloths off except in private. He seemed uncomfortable at the beginning with me hanging out naked at all the time but as the days passed by, he was OK with my nudity and would himself strip to his underwear when at home. We went for swimming many times in the evening. I would swim naked while he would prefer to keep his shorts on.
I did encourage him at times to try being naturist, and once he did try and we hanged out naked in our apartment drinking beer, but that was it. I think he felt more comfortable under cloths. 
We still are good friends and do see each other at times. I as usual stay naked and he usually stays clothed.
thomasstierney

thomasstierney

Ultra Nudist [7910] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Chatsworth, California United States | 83

A few years back, I stayed with one of my co-workers on a training trip in Stockholm for a few months. Both of us were accommodate in one room serviced apartment. I as a nudist would strip off my cloths and be naked at home all the time. However my colleague was too shy and would not take his cloths off except in private. He seemed uncomfortable at the beginning with me hanging out naked at all the time but as the days passed by, he was OK with my nudity and would himself strip to his underwear when at home. We went for swimming many times in the evening. I would swim naked while he would prefer to keep his shorts on.
I did encourage him at times to try being naturist, and once he did try and we hanged out naked in our apartment drinking beer, but that was it. I think he felt more comfortable under cloths. 
We still are good friends and do see each other at times. I as usual stay naked and he usually stays clothed.
least ur boi he give it a shot. me n my fam we got a few homie like that - wen they chillin our house keepin they clothes on even tho evrybody else nude. most my homie tho they strippin down they at our place.  peace, jabbari
Still haven't figured out what those little red squiggly lines are for Jabbari?

If you click on the words with little red squiggly lines, you will instantly improve your spelling and command of the English language.

frenchgym

frenchgym

Undies Only [181] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Pau, Aquitaine France | 48

Jabarri , it's a very interesting story you tell us  - it seems that if people have a good example of life in front on them ( your bro and yourself living naked ) they can accept it and finally trying to live naked as you .  Never heard about this sort of fraternity at school or university when all guys living naked in their room , but sure must be real fun . 
TNAKED

TNAKED

Barefoot [37] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | MARTINEZ, California United States | 52

I've had a couple roomies and told them up front that I like being naked.  There was one that asked that I did it in private, so I respected his wishes. Another said it was no problem but he didn't care to be naked.

It just felt good to be honest and was fun to be myself.

curt44319

curt44319

Super Nudist [1191] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Akron, Ohio United States | 58

Ships are safe in the harbor,<br> but that's not why ships are built !<br><br>

Still haven't figured out what those little red squiggly lines are for Jabbari?

If you click on the words with little red squiggly lines, you will instantly improve your spelling and command of the English language.
It's an inconsiderate racist troll.
As such, it will not learn.
frenchgym

frenchgym

Undies Only [181] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Pau, Aquitaine France | 48

One thing i remember is when with my gym group we went in other cities for competitions . You know for these sport travels, the less it cost the best it is . So during week end, team have to share rooms in hotels . So all guys share their rooms : 2 or 4 by rooms it depends . Good spirit of fraternity between young sport males , some are used with nude showers or lockerooms  and some are don't . The coach made the repartition for rooms . Usually the same guys are togheter and nearly always i was with the same group , maximum 4 friends in room . I'm nudist since my 15s , so even it's difficult between youngs , i was staying nude in my room most of the time ,  some laught about that  or making joks but i continue . So finally they were used to see me naked during these week ends when we were incommon rooms . Was easy for me , no shame , in the morning  i jump all naked from my bed , use bathroom , etc ... For the other 3 , 2 appreciate the freedom of being naked as me . So 3 young guys were naked all the time , for meetings in rooms , or when coach wanted to speak with us, or when we played cards or internet or  something else on the evening . Even when pillow battles begin we were naked , very funny and exciting for some of us ( you know teenagers are very sensitivs lol ).. battle of bones in the end lol . So it was not a problem for my group , i know that others groups don't appreciate that , but we try to convert people, was not easy , but little by little other friends came and stay with us in our room.. so sometimes we were 8 or more  naked in same time . It was like a secret reunion , fraternity .  Very good memories about that . 
missannethroap1

missannethroap1

Undies Only [119] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Momence, Illinois United States | 43

When I was married over 15 years ago, both my exwife and I enjoyed being nude. Since we separated I always lived alone and would only have to get dressed to leave the house or when company comes over. Just within the last month I have moved in with a married couple and their children whom I've known over 5 years. They are all knowledgeable of my love of nudism but are not nudists themselves. I am not allowed free reign anywhere nude. I am nude in my room as much as possible, but that is not always guaranteed nudism time. They do travel frequently and were just out of town over the labor day weekend. I took full advantage and spent the entire time without a stitch of clothing on. It is the first time I've lived in a rural area, so after dark I enjoyed the luxury of outdoor nudism. My roommates sometimes get antsy if I am even just shirtless or in underwear - very reserved people. If they say something about that, I often make the remark, "you're lucky I'm even wearing shorts" as my sense of humor to deflate their anxiety. That always gets them to lighten up a bit.When I lived alone there were some friends who would visit that did not mind if I stayed nude in their presence. But, none ever were nude with me.
<< < 1 2 3 > >>   Page of 3

Invite a Friend