How old were you...?

... when you finally decided that nudist lifestyle is for you?
I suppose I can say I've been a declared nudist for about ten years but my first visit to naturism beach was in my childhood... I must have been 6 or 7 years old and we went to the coast with my parents. We came across a nudist beach by accident and just... stayed there. As far as I can remember, I didn't mind at all.

This topic was edited
RE: How old were you...?

I started sleeping naked at around 10, and skinny-dipping in moments of privacy in the creek about the same time. Social nudity started with skinny-dipping in the local gravel pit when I was about 20 - at the same time that I moved into a communal house where nudity was routine on the bed-to-bath route.

This post was edited

I was 17 when I "outed" myself in broader sense - for instance that at school pretty much everyone knew of my attire preference.

This post was edited

I was 33 when I found Black's Beach during a business trip to California. When I took my clothes off that first time and was able to enjoy being nude with other people, I knew something big had changed in my life.

This post was edited

I've been nude at home since my late 20s. But I still haven't been to a nudist resort (they generally don't cater to single guys) and went to a nude beach for the first time just 2 months ago....at age 42!

This post was edited

Private profile not worth an answer !!

This post was edited

A litttle hard to pinpoint although more consistant after retirement! High profile jobs for me and the wife made it difficult through the "working public" years!
If you want to refer to my first memorable nudist experience, it would have to beat the age of 3.
I remember well how it had rained significantly and there was a huge mud puddle I saw off the back porch that was inviting. The rain has become a slight mist and I wanted to go swimming. I also had memories of my Mother telling me not to ever get my clothes muddy while playing. O. K....I stripped everything off and jumped in the hole (actually waist deep on me) and enjoyed the nude chilling, invigorating experience. Unfortunately, my Mother also saw my enthusiasm and promptly sent my Dad on a mission. He was a strict disciplinarian that used whatever tools was at his disposal as needed. Off came the belt and walked me back to and up the steps onto the porch. Yes, I remember that first experience. I think the belt memory has faded more (finally) and has been taken over by that memorable tingling, shivering feeling in the mud-hole naked. Lots of other stories later on, but that was the first experience.

This post was edited

I started very early.

This post was edited

Love living nude all my life however 15 or 20 ago stsrted getting honest with myself and became a real nudist.

This post was edited

When I was growing up I was told that is was ok to dress and undress in front of other males but it was not ok to be nude in mixed company. Swimming nude at the YMCA during swims for men and high school boys was no problem for me, but when the Y went co-ed and required suits I thought my skinny-dipping days were over.
In 1994 (I was 53) I found out about a nudist campground not all that far from my home. There I learned the comfort of feeling the sun and fresh air on my naked body and not be embarrassed because I was nude in front of others of either gender.
Little did I know when I joined that group that I would eventually move into the clothing optional community I currently live in.

This post was edited

This post was edited