What's your Nudist Love Story?? Win a 3 day/2 night stay at Terra Cotta Inn

Teamtrue2 had a great idea for the upcoming valentine's day. Tell us your nudist love story and win big!
Find out all you need to know here..
https://www.truenudists.com/blog/true-nudists-valentines-day-love-story/

This topic was edited
RE: What's your Nudist Love Story?? Win a 3 day/2 night stay at Terra Cotta Inn

We met while on a weekly bike ride where about 100 people ride down the trail 10 mi to a small town that has a nice restaurant. They give the cyclists a special 6 tacos and a pitcher of margaritas for $11. We ate together and talked at a clearing half way back. I'm friends with the people who started the ride and we typically hang back to pick up any trash at this clearing. About a dozen of us in this group usually would ride back the last 5 mi naked and enjoy that cool breeze. It was after dark but she and I decided to head back early and got on our bikes. I said I needed to releieve myself and would catch up. So I decided I would ride back the way I usually do and took of my shorts and put them on the handle bars. When I cought up to her I stayed just back enough that she could not see me due to my bike light. We rode for about 45 min talking. I suggested we stop at the bridge up ahead so I raced ahead of her and she finally saw me in her light and laughed hard. I figured if she had a problem with my nakedness she would not stop at the bridge. She stopped at the bridge and got naked with me. While we stood and talked several small groups of bikers went by and we got plenty of whistles and shouts. We biked back to a bar that most of the group gathers for awhile. In the months and years that followed we biked naked almost every week. A couple months later we visited a nudist resort and both loved it. When she said she would go again, I knew I couldn't let her go so I proposed. Later this month we celebrate our 10 year anniversary, we have two boys 6 and 8 yrs old and belong to a non-landed club, hosting many parties and practice nudism every day we can.
Sunnmaxx and Mrs Maxx

This post was edited

Did anybody ever follow through with this?

This post was edited

Sounds like you won since you are the only one who responded. Did you get to go to the Inn?

This post was edited

the couple that answered this topic clearly won!But my story is pretty nice as well. I met my partner thru an ad in another nudist web site. we met under the clock at the Farmers Market in Los Angeles. my friend had come out two months before, leaving a wife of 30 years, to finally accept his being gay. we had coffee, talked about our favorite places in the desert to camp naked in. went to his place for a naked massage. our tenth anniversary is Feb 7

This post was edited

Never heard from anyone. Boys are now 8 & 11 and would love to go to that resort.

This post was edited

We would love to win the Terra Cotta Inn 3 day 2 night contest, but because we don't live in the USA we will have to pass.Hovever in line with the contest our best love story was when we managed to score a1/2 price holiday in NhaTrang Vietnam. Included was free mud baths, saunas and mineral baths, but we had to pay for our full body massages, we had to wear supplied bathing costumes for everything except the massages, for these we were nude.
On the last day in Nha Trang we went to a long established mud bath complex and we were again offered a special deal to try the new part of the complex which was located in a tree lined valley. The individual mud and mineral bath and massage areas were cut into the valley walls giving each area a lot of privacy so off came the costumes and we spent the rest of the day nude in our little alcove. Dressing only to use the communal spa and hot pool and enjoy a free meal at the restaurant.
We enjoyed it so much we will return next year, and the staff told us they will have something good we can check out nextime we go there. Be good if its a nude complex.
The whole event was like a special honeymoon for both myself an my wife.

This post was edited

We absolutely love the Terra Cotta Inn. It is our favorite place to
visit in the US. It's only competition, for us, is Club Orient on
the island of St. Martin/Sint Maarten, FWI. We've met our closest
friends at Terra Cotta and are honored to call the owners, our
friends.

We'd happily forfeit our 3 day/2 night stay at TCI to anyone who
has never been. It IS the place to visit for first timers or any
one with a reluctant spouse.

Our love story ... it started on our wedding night and has
continued for over 42 years. My wife adopted the nudist lifestyle that evening. Through some ups and downs, she's always preferred this way of life. Of those 42 years ofbeingnudists, 20+ years as social nudists... 17 of the last years, spent
visiting and staying at TCI,we've met our lifelong, closest
friends at TCI and that, in itself, is another love story! ;-)

This post was edited

Thanks Guys, I will share Terra Cotta's website with her and see about a trip. We are already planning to visit two clubs in southern TX over spring break.

This post was edited
What's your Nudist Love Story?

I'm still waiting for it . . .

Any takers? LoL ;)

Hawk

This post was edited