2012 canuding or nudyaking what are your plans

any plans ? have you pulled the boat out yet ? tell us about it.............

This topic was edited
RE: 2012 canuding or nudyaking what are your plans

Travelites' annual canude trip for National Nude Weekend on a SC river is scheduled for July 14th.

Anyone here interested in being part of that great group of folk. North Carolina Naturists as well as Triangle Area Naturists will be joining in as well as a few members from landed clubs.

This post was edited

Tell us more. Is this a one day event? Is it a leisurely trip or white water. What arrangements for put in and take out. For those of us not local, we have to decide whether to take off work and drive to this location for the event.

Doc Rock

This post was edited

Yes, it's a one-day event. We use Whispering Pines (Ocean Isle Beach, NC) as a base camp. Most arrive at the nudist park on Friday. Saturday, we head out @ 10am and return @ 5 or 6, get cleaned up and head out to dinner. I have registration forms that need to be completed and returned at least a week before the event on July 14.

This post was edited

Yes, it's a one-day event. We use Whispering Pines (Ocean Isle Beach, NC) as a base camp. Most arrive at the nudist park on Friday. Saturday, we head out @ 10am and return @ 5 or 6, get cleaned up and head out to dinner. I have registration forms that need to be completed and returned at least a week before the event on July 14.There are 8 available rental canoes.

This post was edited

surfin you are so lucky i miss living by the ocean, lived in ft.lauderdale in the 60's -70's had the ocean, river and everglades, best thing about glades you could leave the lanch ramp and less than 10 minutes later you could be nude out in the sawgrass and never see anyone.

This post was edited

Yes, it's a one-day event. We use Whispering Pines (Ocean Isle Beach, NC) as a base camp. Most arrive at the nudist park on Friday. Saturday, we head out @ 10am and return @ 5 or 6, get cleaned up and head out to dinner. I have registration forms that need to be completed and returned at least a week before the event on July 14.There are 8 available rental canoes.
It would be great to meet online friends in person. Still have a few rentals available.

This post was edited

any plans ? have you pulled the boat out yet ? tell us about it.............Well, we pulled the boats out of storage today. Although overnight temps are still dipping into the mid 20's, it HAS to start warming up soon lol. Really starting to get the itch to get out.
As far as plans for the season; besides hitting our usual skinny dipping spots, a group of about 8 of us or so decided this past weekend to do a float down a part of the Delaware. One couple has done this float a number of times and they know where it's ok to do it nude. They say there are lots of skinny dipping opportunities along the way.
Should be fun.

This post was edited

I'd love to find some real Naturist friends in So Cal (the OC) to Kayak & Fish with ; )When in S FL, I will post for Kayak partners while there too : )Stay Natural ; )If you're ever in the PA/NJ/NY area give us a shout. We have a couple extra 'yaks and could go for a paddle.

This post was edited

messed my leg up no way i'm going to be able to get in that kayak for awhile, wish I had gotten that canoe instead. getting old and falling apart, lol........

This post was edited
First Kayaking of the Year

I got the kayak out for the first time Wednesday. Donned my just barely legal split sided nylon running shorts with the liner removed, drove to a public ramp at the local inland lake and launched the kayak. One couple were fishing and a few kids were running about. I parked the truck, told Molly to get in the kayak. I headed up the river that feeds the lake. Around the first bend I removed the little skimpy shorts and spent the rest of the afternoon as God made me. I quietly approached a flock of Canadian Geese and took several photos. I wish I had my 400 mm lens and tripod. But, with the dog aboard, I dont take all my expensive equipment!
I found my favorite private sunning spot and rested for about an hour. I took a few photos there. Then paddled back and stopped at a little shoal. Took a few photos there. Then paddled back to home ramp. No one was there so I loaded the kayak in the truck still naked. The dog had rolled in the mud so I took her into the lake and washed her off. I donned by skimpy shorts for the ride home.
This is one of my favorite naked pastimes. It makes an idealic afternoon. And, I get some healthful sun, air, and exercise.
Rocky
Didnt see another soul all afternoon. Was splendedly naked and enjoying the sun and dry spring air. It was gorgious. Im not sure exactly why but there were no bugs! Im not complaining.

This post was edited