Nude Yoga?

Has anyone ever tried Nude Yoga?

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Yoga?

Yes I have tried nude yoga. White Thorn Lodge near Pittsburgh has yoga on the weekends during the summer. There are none near me during the winter months.

This post was edited

Started nude yoga at home when I was 15 and that gave me such feeling of freedom for the nudist lifestyle. If not for yoga, I may never have become a nudist.

This post was edited

I can tell now, many years ago, I have done yoga, not nude, but it was very powerful. It was negative yoga, hostile to everyone, to get my way. I did realize, this was dangerous and did not pursue it any further. I was actually able to rise me to the ceiling and looking down from up there at myself sleeping on my bed, if that would make any sense to you. I have been able to manipulate people and I was successful in it. At that time I was married to to a female doctor, who was the only child of her parents and I have had an up hill battle for some time until finally divorce. Yes, in spite of having four children, of whom 2 didn't survive, I'm despised and have not have any rights to see the surviving. Now all grown up, they are not even talking to me. Have gone just too, far with yoga,in the negative way.
Please do not follow my example. let yoga be a positive, healing thing.

This post was edited

Yoga is not true yoga unless done nude.

This post was edited

I think any form of exercise is best enjoyed nude.Yes indeed, especially swimming.

This post was edited

I have been doing it every morning for about 35 years. is there anybody near Ann Arbor who wants to join me?

This post was edited

We've got an active coed nude yoga group here in Austin at one of the local studios. Quite frankly, it rocks. It's one of the most comfortable groups of people I've ever been around. Once you get into it, you hardly notice anyone else is nude. Hell, half the time my eyes are closed.
Then you realize there really is no better way to do yoga. Free, unrestricted, undistracted, beautiful.

This post was edited

Nude yoga is wonderful, I've been doing it for five years with a wonderful group of classmates and a spectacular teacher.

This post was edited

I am new to yoga and really hope to find a teacher out here that is accepting of me doing it nude! Any advice on how to approach the subject? Or should I leave the nude in 'nude yoga' until I have a bit more experience?No need to leave the nude in Nude Yoga! Anyone can do it - with or without experience.
Choosing a yoga teacher is not easy. Most of the yoga classes are commercial and learning the same pattern of postures. If really goes in depth of yoga, you need to go to India....haha. Anyway, you can experience nude yoga in some countries in Asia who offer nude yoga classes for the beginners.

This post was edited

Has anyone ever tried Nude Yoga?yes i had tried n i love it. tryimg o form a group here in delhi for nude yoga.

This post was edited