Naked Hiking

Naked hiking has to be one of the most pleasant activities to engage in. No clothes, the air all around you, the weather is a tactile presence as you rise and fall with the hills and valleys. Your awareness of nature, our environment, our little piece of space, is so heightened by hiking naked through mountains and forests and experiencing the wind and sun all over, as the day waxes and wanes all around us. Textiles have no idea what they're missing. Try it today, or maybe this year for the first time: https://www.naktiv.net/newt
:-)
Rich.

This topic was edited
RE: Naked Hiking

Naked hiking has to be one of the most pleasant activities to engage in. No clothes, the air all around you, the weather is a tactile presence as you rise and fall with the hills and valleys. Your awareness of nature, our environment, our little piece of space, is so heightened by hiking naked through mountains and forests and experiencing the wind and sun all over, as the day waxes and wanes all around us. Textiles have no idea what they're missing. Try it today, or maybe this year for the first time: https://www.naktiv.net/newt :-)Rich.I totally agree with this post. We have been naked hiking for 34+ years and plan to do it for the next 34. Thanks for the link. A very enjoyable read. May God continue to bless you with wonderful trails to hike, nude!

This post was edited

I'm hoping to get some hiking in this year. There's no greater feeling of freedom, than to walk naked through the hills and mountains on a warm summers day.

This post was edited

I just love the outdoors, me eand a friend of mine allways go hiking ( most of the time nude) ...
love Roesje

This post was edited

I love naked hiking too, you just can't beat the feeling. looking forward to better weather over here so i can get back out to the great outdoors.I wouldn't like to hike naked where you are, right now. I've been in Dundee in at this time of the year and nearlygot frostbite on the haggis. I didn't know such cold winds existed anywhere in th UK.

This post was edited

We use some of the rail trails that have been converted to trails. Wether you bike or hike they go for miles. When they cross a river you can hike the rivers edge around the corner and find a nice sandbar to layout and skinny dip.
Maxx

This post was edited

I do it when ever possible in a few areas near my home in SE michigan. Does anyone care to join me?

This post was edited

I love it and have been doing so for several years here in Bama. It won't be long and the weather will be right to get out on the trails again. Can't wait.Randall0963

This post was edited
RE: Nude not naked Hiking

I've been nude hiking over the years. Naked according to the dictionary has a vulnerability that I don't have when nude and just enjoying the air on me.
Doing just about anything nude is more relaxing.

This post was edited

I'd love to go nude hiking, just not sure where I could get away with it. I'm in eastern PA about 15 minutes from the Appalachian Trail, although there's a lot of state game lands.

This post was edited

there is this great new item out called bug repellant. in some parts of the world it has been around quite a few decades.

This post was edited