size!

I am new, and wondering how nudists handle the size of other peoples 'parts'.Are most people more accepting of smaller, or diff size organs, or will someone lesser be made fun of.mostly, how accepting are people, or friendly are they?thankyou!

This topic was edited
RE: size!

First off this subject has nothing to do with being a true nudist and 2nd had you a public profile we would know who we are answering this silly question too. Try looking in the archives you might find an answer there.

This post was edited

First off this subject has nothing to do with being a true nudist and 2nd had you a public profile we would know who we are answering this silly question too. Try looking in the archives you might find an answer there.Ditto.

This post was edited

# 4
Size does not matter! Right, that is why this thread has sooooo many hits. Well, they will come.

This post was edited

Nudists accept themselves and others for who they are and not what they look like. They don't compare.

This post was edited

Nudists accept themselves and others for who they are and what they look like. They don't compare.Cheri is right, it doesn't matter. And that's the great thing about being a TRUE nudist is that it doesn't matter. We take everyone for what they are, not how they look. Anyway, we have what we have and you really can't do much about it.

This post was edited

Welp, it's definitely in the right section, Frequently Asked Question indeed lol.
What do we think we are, a bunch of immature children man? :P No one's gonna point and laugh saying "Omg, look how tiny Tim is!" That's just silly to think. Heck, to my knowledge, most peeps would be flaccid anyways, so it totally depends if you're a shower or a grower.
Personally, I would prefer to be small while out and about. It's much more easier to actually move and do stuff :P It seems troublesome to have an elogated penis while trying to play volleyball or something. But hey, that's just me, I'm an active guy. I'll never understand why some guy would want to appear as "big" to others. To brag? Boast? No one's having sex, so who cares? xD
Anyways, that's just my thoughts. Over and out!

This post was edited

A real dumb question. One of the things that I like about nudists in general is how non-judgmental everyone is. There is a lot more criticism about people's builds and sizes in the textile world than there is in the nudist world. You often hear negative comments about a person's girth, posture or some other physical attribute in the textile world but I have never heard such comments in the nudist world. You have to learn to accept people as they are and get to know them as individuals.

This post was edited

# 9
That's right - Women do not look at naked men and judge - men do not compare with hidden glances and of course men NEVER look at women's breasts.

This post was edited

well the questions wasn't as much, does size matter, as it was how judgmental people are=D

This post was edited

As with all walks of life there are those that are judgmental and those who are not.PersonallyI couldn't care less what a mans penis size is nor do I care what a woman's breast size is. When I have visited either a beach or resort to myknowledgeno one else has cared either. However lets not say all nudist except everyone all the time because as we all know there are those that will think or say something to a friend or partner no matter what. Those that do are the ones to be snickered at because of their childish attitude. Enjoy being naked when and where it is legal and do not worry what others think. Those that befriend you will do so no matter what.

This post was edited