PrincessJai

Undies Only [125] | 5 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Female | Pattaya, Chomburi Thailand | 46

Erections?

ErectionsThis is my thoughts on photographs of erection. Yes, they

are a part of being a man and they are handy when you actually need one, but it

is not every time I see your profile. But when I see them on a profile I find

them rude, they are unnecessary. Is this what men think we are looking for?

Is this really what men think will impress us? Is this the

best thing they have to say about themselves? These men are so short sighted;

they don’t know what will impress a woman.

Be interesting; use your intelligence, humor, and brains to get

to us women.

Any women, that agrees with this statement please comment,

maybe the men will understand.

PrincessJai
Philfreeeuk

Philfreeeuk

Ultra Nudist [3230] | 5 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Male | Canterbury, Kent United Kingdom | 64

I Philfreeeeeee ..... Do you?

RE: Erections?

ErectionsThis is my thoughts on photographs of erection. Yes, they

are a part of being a man and they are handy when you actually need one, but it

is not every time I see your profile. But when I see them on a profile I find

them rude, they are unnecessary. Is this what men think we are looking for?

Is this really what men think will impress us? Is this the

best thing they have to say about themselves? These men are so short sighted;

they dont know what will impress a woman.

Be interesting; use your intelligence, humor, and brains to get

to us women.

Any women, that agrees with this statement please comment,

maybe the men will understand.

PrincessJai
Excellent post! ... Thank you. 

I think this is the first time a woman has posted this message here,

it should have been done a long time ago. 

Come on ladies, post your support here on this thread,

keep it at the top and help to get this message across to these dumb men!

Well done Princess!    :)
ManOfWicklow

ManOfWicklow

Ultra Nudist [18558] | 5 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Male | Nr Tamworth, But Originally From Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom | 65

A lie has speed, but truth has endurance.

Although most decent members on here, are sick  of all these erection threads, this one appears to be going in the right direction.

We are at long last, getting some sensible input from our lady members.

Keep up the good work ladies, and tell these silly little boys where to go with their toys.
westheathen

westheathen

Butt Naked [429] | 5 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Male | Birmingham, Warwickshire United Kingdom | 56

Artemisia:  If you do find any erections in photos can I ask that you flag the photos please?  That way the scum will be dealt with by the management, who rely on us members to bring such infringements of the rules to their notice.
DesertRat

DesertRat

Ultra Nudist [3259] | 5 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Couple | Phoenix, Arizona United States | 68 & 71

Ladies, Thank you for your posts. It's nice to have women speaking out about the pervs who are hell bent on ruining the site for everyone. Most women wouldn't bother commenting on such things. Rather, they would just drop their membership and we'd never hear from them again. It's been strange but because women have generally refused to comment on such things, it's been almost exclusively the men who complain about the erections and spread eagle photos. Girls, you rock!
Gaarea

Gaarea

Barefoot [44] | 5 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Male | Buford, Georgia United States | 48

Ladies, Thank you for your posts. It's nice to have women speaking out about the pervs who are hell bent on ruining the site for everyone. Most women wouldn't bother commenting on such things. Rather, they would just drop their membership and we'd never hear from them again. It's been strange but because women have generally refused to comment on such things, it's been almost exclusively the men who complain about the erections and spread eagle photos. Girls, you rock!
But can I ask something about erections not on this site as a picture? I get them pretty easily so what do you think if you saw, what seemed like an otherwise normal nudist guy, with an erection at a nudist resort? Do I néed to stay on my stomach until its gone...or not worry about it? Really?
renebbare

renebbare

Super Nudist [1622] | 5 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Male | #, S. Canterbury New Zealand | 59

<br>

If I see you at a resort and you do nothing about it I will report you and yes you will be removed. As to what others do? I care not.

trirock

trirock

Textile [7] | 5 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Male | Zagreb, Croatia | 36

I really don't see any need for pictures like that on this site.
Cheri_Donna

Cheri_Donna

Ultra Nudist [4595] | 5 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Female | Hopkins, South Carolina United States | 68

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism. http://www.travelites.info

But can I ask something about erections not on this site as a picture? I get them pretty easily so what do you think if you saw, what seemed like an otherwise normal nudist guy, with an erection at a nudist resort? Do I néed to stay on my stomach until its gone...or not worry about it? Really?
You can sit up, just drape a towel over your shoulder.  Bathsheets or beach towels work great.  Go for a swim or shower.
Yes, erections are normal but not appropriate in a nudist environment.  There are other natural functions that are also not desired to be witnessed in a nudist environment.  
AndyDi

AndyDi

Ultra Nudist [2511] | 5 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Male | So Cal, California United States | 63

Loves being naked, plays well with others!

As a male nudist that has been argued with, bashed for taking the woman's side and assumed I was not interested in women, it's not only refreshing but long over due that nudist women start posting what is on their minds when it comes to this subject some men feel compelled to discuss over and over and over again on every nudist website on the net.  If more women told these dorks exactly how they felt about seeing their erections ... they'd probably lose the erections and there wouldn't be an issue! LOL   Some of these guys need to start thinking with the brain in their BIG head and not the little brain in the little head.   BTW ... thanks ladies, for taking this thread on this subject where it needed to go.  It's greatly appreciated by this male that has tried for years to explain what you all have done so eloquently.  : )
thomasstierney

thomasstierney

Ultra Nudist [15372] | 5 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Male | Chatsworth, California United States | 86

Erections? Yeah, I remember them.
clockster

clockster

Textile [7] | 5 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Male | Harris, Georgia United States | 28

i was just thinking the same thing,

I wonder if some people are actually embarrassed to photograph themselves without an erector?

but your right i dont wanna be flocked down by erections
openrange

openrange

Undies Only [140] | 5 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Couple | Ville, Pennsylvania United States | 56 & 46

guess flagging erect nipples comes next.... OMG did i just say that ?! 
renebbare

renebbare

Super Nudist [1622] | 5 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Male | #, S. Canterbury New Zealand | 59

<br>

As usual someone who can't tell the difference between a sexual organ and one used for feeding! Ok I'll give you that they sometimes become erect with arousal or the cold but they are still not sexual organs.
AndyDi

AndyDi

FlagQuoteReply

The female nipple and a penis ... that's your comparison?  Not a penis and a clitoris ... but a penis and female nipples?   That has always been the weakest of arguments on this subject.  Sadly ... you're not alone with your type of thinking.  It's just good to know that those that think like that are the minority but it's still distressing to read how many, so called nudists, think that way.   ; )
thomasstierney

thomasstierney

FlagQuoteReply

As usual someone who can't tell the difference between a sexual organ and one used for feeding! Ok I'll give you that they sometimes become erect with arousal or the cold but they are still not sexual organs.

I'm a little slow in the morning, but even I can see that was a JOKE!
AndyDi

AndyDi

FlagQuoteReply

Are you really that certain it was a joke?  LOL
thomasstierney

thomasstierney

FlagQuoteReply

Are you really that certain it was a joke?  LOL
Does anybody take someone serious if they use the childish contractions like OMG?
thomasstierney

thomasstierney

FlagQuoteReply

LOL
AndyDi

AndyDi

FlagQuoteReply

LOL ... not only slow in the morning ... also ... touchy! LOL
ManOfWicklow

ManOfWicklow

FlagQuoteReply

Male | Nr Tamworth, But Originally From Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom | 65

LOL ... not only "slow" in the morning ... also ... touchy! LOL
Some people like to be touched slow.
ManOfWicklow

ManOfWicklow

FlagQuoteReply

Anne-Dave-Wales

Anne-Dave-Wales

Textile [2] | 4 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Couple | Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom | 50 & 50

Well i would also like to ask what people feel about women walking about with 1. rect Nipples, 2 Piercings etc would you ask for them to also be removed from a naturist site.Many men will get spontanious erections sometimes ive seen them in communial showers where its a bit hard (pardon the pun) to hide it. also i have witnessed men sleeping on the beach and who have had an erection appear as they have slept.i dont mind seing erections its when they stand in full view playing with themselfs that is the only time i dont like it.Anne
ManOfWicklow

ManOfWicklow

Ultra Nudist [18558] | 4 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

WillGolden

WillGolden

Topless [92] | 4 years ago | More Info

FlagQuoteReply

Male | Brighton, East Sussex United Kingdom | 53

Hugz, Will

Throughout naturism, females and males diverge on this subject.  

As a male born without genitalia and indeed without testosterone and its attendant "urges", I side with the female view and in fact get very snobbish about it.  I suppose it comes down to the fact that by not being immersed in the sexual OCD of mthese losers, I have found wider things with which to to expand my mind and life. 

Let us start with the scientific facts.  Most male galleries across the web seem to be 90% erection photos.  If that were a reflection of the male's true lifestyle the sheer blood pressure would have killed him years before with thromboses and heart attacks.  It is not biologically sustainable for any man to be erect for the majority of his waking life. 

So why do male nudists like to bullshit the world that they are erect 24/7? 

Well, there are many facets to a male which a female will be attracted to.... physical beauty, strength, intelligence, personality, wealth, practicality and humour are the other alternatives.  So where does the erect penis come in, other than for the life-giving process of reproduction?  Well, sadly, the only reason any man would feel compelled to bring all attention to his genitals is to camouflage his deficiencies, insofar as he is totally lacking in all those qualities I have just mentioned.

the only relationships these backward individuals merit are on the end of their right arms.  

So my best advice to the ladies is not to complain about the erections, giving them the underserved attention they seek, but to treat them with the disdain afforded by the total losers who convey them. 

<<<1234567>>>  Pageof 7
This is a is a non-sexual nudist website. Those seeking sexual content should leave here and join trueswingers.com © 2007- 2014 truenudists.com. | This site is owned and operated by SocialCo Media, LLC. Any charges through Zombaio Payment Services will read ZOMBAIO.COM on your cardholder statement for the merchant TicketClub AB, Box 5, SE-30102, SE [0.0859s/ 7,751 | ].