Western Canada

Does anybody know of any nudist springs in Western Canada? Preferably in Alberta, but I'll take anything in BC as well.

This topic was edited
RE: Western Canada

I go to St. Leon Hot Springs near Nakusp in BC every Thanks giving weekend. I think that barebones may be referring to the Clothing Optional BC web site. If you are interested in St Leon Hot Springs look under West Kootenays (it says it is not open to the public but it is).

This post was edited

Does anybody know of any nudist springs in Western Canada? Preferably in Alberta, but I'll take anything in BC as well.

Yeppers, up in banff, i can't remember the name of the trail ATM but there is a trail that branches off one of the main ones and it leads to a hot spring, me and a friend found it last year while hiking, she is not a nudist but she stripped naked and went in with me(nude), it was a nice relaxing thing to do after 5 straight hours of hiking. Nude and in a hot spring, a hhh so relaxing!

This post was edited

Does anybody know of any nudist springs in Western Canada? Preferably in Alberta, but I'll take anything in BC as well.Sloquet near harrison lake gets nude use in the evenings. Its a tough road in though.

This post was edited
RE:Western Canada

Lussier Hot Springs has been mentioned to me a few times. There's also a hike up Mist Mountain with a small pool halfway up that most people have skinny dipped into while hiking.

This post was edited
RE:Western Canada

Agree with St. Leon hot springs, it's one of my favorites.
Last time I was there (about a month ago), I left the clothes at the car, hiked in nude (3 miles / 45 min.), stayed at the pools for the day, and hiked back nude.
On a warm or hot day, Ram Creek hot springs near Canal Flats is also good, but search online for directions and come in from the West. Do not come in from the East as per Google Maps. I've been both ways, but very few people have a 4x4 capable of coming in from the East. Any little car can make it in from the West. Again, here I left the clothes in the car!

This post was edited