Budgie Hammocks

Have been spending a lot of time at the beach recently, at whilst there is about 50% nudists on the beach, the I would estimate that 80% of the textile men are all sporting budgie hammocks. Is there a more ridiculous item of clothing in the world. Why bother?What do they think they are covering up?
All to there own and all that but I really!

This topic was edited
RE: Budgie Hammocks

I had no idea what that was until you posted and I googled it...you are right...unbelievably ridiculous!! Seriously calls attention to the genitals as opposed to being nude.
Gator1

This post was edited

This post was edited

Budgie rustling! Can be big business.

This post was edited

Budgie rustling! Can be big business.Tweet tweet

This post was edited

LOL

This post was edited

I've never seen such a thing, but I can imagine they would look rather ridiculous.

This post was edited

The Aussie expression is budgie smugglers. Yes you might throw off at them as indeed many others do, but if at a textile beach, or pool, the simple fact is that they are legal attire and a hell of a lot better than an other clothing option. The nearest thing to nude in a textile environment.

This post was edited

The Aussie expression is budgie smugglers.

This post was edited

Thanks, had not seen that before. They might joke and we are happy that you do, but as i said, it is the only way.. IF YOU MUST BE TEXTILE

This post was edited

MOH calles my Speedos "Budgie smugglers" and accepts then on textile beaches. However, we mostly we go to naturist ones so the question of any clothing doesn't arise except at lunchtime at the beach bar. Almost all wear something when eating there - whether a thong, Speedos, shorts or a sarong/pareo (the last item seems the most popular as it is easily removed after lunch)

When we go to an outside hotel pool, Speedos is all I wear. (MOH wears a bikini - both halves- though some topless women are there as well.)

This post was edited