Beach in winter

Last year I became a snowbird to Florida. I was there from end of December through first week of April. I was staying about an hour and a half from Apollo and further from Playalinda. My wife knowing I like to be nude suggested while she was visiting me down there in march that we should find Apollo beach. We did and I was hooked. I spent about three days a week the reminder of my time down there at one of he two beaches. I am planning on going again this year. Same schedule but plan on staying at a place near Titusville and plan on being at the beaches quite often. My question is this...is the weather conducive to nude beaching in January and February too? Sure hope so.

This topic was edited
RE: Beach in winter

In mid-February the water temperature at Haulover Beach so I would imagine it's similar. Florida can get quite cool at that time of year but I've always lucked out and had awesome weather!

This post was edited

THE GULF STREAM TURNS OUT AT VERO BEACH . There fore it is much cooler up at playalinda and apollo than south of vero. I live here in vero area andI drive to miami for the warmth in the winter. Last winter in febI was able to get by using a nudist camps heated pool.Your better off wintering south of Vero than up by titusville to cold up there .

This post was edited

Thanks for the replies. I was hoping for a little better weather though nice I'm already booked for that area this year. Booked that area because I have relatives in the central Atlantic area of Florida. Oh we'll...guess Ill have to make the best of it.

This post was edited

Weather has been great since I arrived in Florida. Spent the last two days at playalinda. Wife and I had a great time. She leaves for back home today and will come back next month again for a week. I myself will be at the beach almost daily if the weather stays nice.

This post was edited