Welcome to truenudists.com, Would you like to Create an account or Login

Nudest Family - 9yr old son getting an erection help! and what will pubety bring

<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1
Dukeman

Dukeman

Textile [2] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Auckland, Hunua New Zealand | 40 & 44

Nudest Family - 9yr old son getting an erection help! and what will pubety bring

We are a nudist family in NZ and have a perminate caravan at a resort. We have been to this resort for 3yrs and enjoy it a lot. My concern is my 9yr old son who is starting to get erections....

I have explained to wrap a towel around his waste or jump in the pool.

Am I heading in to trouble? we also have a 7yr son also.

What do we do as they head in to puberty? Will they still want to go to our caravan?

Any advise appreciated.
UpstateNYBill

UpstateNYBill

Undies Only [199] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Binghamton, New York United States | 49

RE: Nudest Family - 9yr old son getting an erection help! and what will pubety bring

We are a nudist family in NZ and have a perminate caravan at a resort. We have been to this resort for 3yrs and enjoy it a lot. My concern is my 9yr old son who is starting to get erections....

I have explained to wrap a towel around his waste or jump in the pool.

Am I heading in to trouble? we also have a 7yr son also.

What do we do as they head in to puberty? Will they still want to go to our caravan?

Any advise appreciated.
Your profile says that you are a nudist couple who are 38 and 20 years old. Yet you have two children that are 9 and 7. That means that whoever gave birth or fathered the children was 11 years old at the time I think whoever is the 38 year old of the family has a lot bigger concerns than than the one that you are posting about.

If this site had any guts or moral compass any where, they would check the IP address of this post and report it to the proper authorities.
Wormling

Wormling

Barefoot [23] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Snohomish, Washington United States | 29

<p>Just your average nude techy :D Stay nude, stay happy - Wormling</p>

RE: Nudest Family - 9yr old son getting an erection help! and what will pubety bring

Completely blank profile, and this is the first post of the account, but I will give you the benefit of a doubt that you are a honest, true person and answer accordingly :D

I have never had the pleasure of being in a nudist friendly place yet, but from whatr I have read time and time again, erections are to be hidden. So, just teach that to your sons, so they learn the rules of the place and can follow them accordingly. It really is that simple. Their place, their rules. Just try to follow them, and I am sure people will be realistic and be reasonable and flexible with young children as everyone knows young children can be, well, children. All in all, just do your best to teach them how to properly behave in public. Just my 2 cents, -wormling
Wormling

Wormling

Barefoot [23] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Snohomish, Washington United States | 29

<p>Just your average nude techy :D Stay nude, stay happy - Wormling</p>

To the ones posting above me, I ignored the ages because a third, unthought of option, that is just as likely is adoption. I have heard of people adopting teens. Not every adoption is of a child :P
ManOfWicklow

ManOfWicklow

Ultra Nudist [10873] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Nr Tamworth, But Originally From Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom | 63

A lie has speed, but truth has endurance.

Or maybe, just MAYBE, he is a divorced/separated father with a new partner? Or maybe just trolling for kicks?

Could be, but one must always be wary whith this type of post, especially coming from someone with a blank profile.

The OP should address the issue, before he or she is reported. We should  await their reply, and then decide what action to take.
Dukeman

Dukeman

Textile [2] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Auckland, Hunua New Zealand | 40 & 44

Thanks for all the concern. But you will find that I have not set up my profile correctly. Been married 12yrs and my wife is 38yrs old. We have our caravan at the Katikati Naturlist park and it is a top place.

I was just asking a simple question about my eldest son and was after some advice on how to move forward as my boys get older and move in to puberty. No crime that I can see.

With responces like what I have recieved it might be some time before I post again but I maybe I should get myself organised and setup the profile correctly, to be honest I tried but it must not have saved.
<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1

Invite a Friend