FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

When using the forums, please follow the following rules.
1. Be polite, even during controversial topics, name calling is not necessary or constructive.
2. No promoting products or services on the forum.
3. Please keep the forum non-sexual. No erotic stories or topics.
4. Please do not respond to insulting or rude comments, these only prolong the degeneration of the
forum. Flag the comment and continue the discussion as if it had not happened.

This topic was edited
RE: FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

Any way to make this 'sticky' so it stays at the top of the list? :)

This post was edited

When using the forums, please follow the following rules. 1. Be polite, even during controversial topics, name calling is not necessary or constructive. 2. No promoting products or services on the forum. 3. Please keep the forum non-sexual. No erotic stories or topics. 4. Please do not respond to insulting or rude comments, these only prolong the degeneration of the forum. Flag the comment and continue the discussion as if it had not happened.Absolutely fantastic, thank you

This post was edited

Awesome ... just when I thought I'd leave this site again because of all this rude, insultingand uncivil banter ... common sense prevails. Although ... it has been my experience as a Moderator, on several other naturist sites, that sometimes ... moderators don't moderate certain posts and members because they have the same views, opinions or outlook on subjects ... even though the poster IS being uncivil, rude, insultingand breaking the "rules." So ... I would hope that those "few" that continue to post rude and uncivil posts read and heed this post by the Admin and I don't have to leave this site again. ;-)

This post was edited

Thanks, I hope it works like its meant to.

This post was edited

I would suggest, that any animal concepts never to to be posted in the forums , except for the humorous department, which may be irrelevant to nudism generally.

This post was edited

Could there be an administrator for each nation.There is even a hurdle in the English language. It would be good to have an eloquent administrator for everyone in each nation globally, as most nations are presented]

This post was edited

Perhaps have this as a mandatory view before being able to post anywhere?! Or READ THIS BEFORE POSTING might be bold/caps??

This post was edited

When using the forums, please follow the following rules. 1. Be polite, even during controversial topics, name calling is not necessary or constructive. 2. No promoting products or services on the forum. 3. Please keep the forum non-sexual. No erotic stories or topics. 4. Please do not respond to insulting or rude comments, these only prolong the degeneration of the forum. Flag the comment and continue the discussion as if it had not happened.bump

This post was edited

Seems to be working so far.Someone posted an off-topic message...that's why I "bumped" this thread.

This post was edited

Perhaps have this as a mandatory view before being able to post anywhere?! Or READ THIS BEFORE POSTING might be bold/caps??This is a great idea. A click through page. Maybe even have it pop again randomly after 20 or so forum visits. We might click past quickly but it will still be a reminder.

This post was edited