Looking For People to Establish a Day use area or Spa for Nudist use on Maui

Hi,
I'm looking for anyone interested in helping to establish a day use area or spa on Maui for nudist's. Please contact me if you would be interested in working with me.

email bjkonyk@gmail.com or
phone 808-442-2212

This topic was edited
RE: Looking For People to Establish a Day use area or Spa for Nudist use on Maui

Perhaps if this wasn't your first post and perhaps if you had any information on your profile, you'd get a better response.

This post was edited
RE: Looking For People to Establish a Day use area or Spa for Nudist use on Maui

I have to agree with Cheri, it would better if you put some detail into your profile. People do not want to respond to someone with a completely blank profile.

This post was edited

How to I.D. our fellow TN Friends/Members

Friends of TN. As we all know there have been several discussions as of how to identify who belongs to TN while on a Naturist/Nudist setting, right?

Well, Ive came across a temporary solution just last week and tried yesterday at Spa World and it worked perfectly. And so with that said I wanted to share with all of you, and so here we go . . .

For under $5.00 USD you can have a plain green silicone wrist-band delivered right to your front door.

Either from Amazon.com or directly from the supplier at HDE:

shophde.com/p139.html
Green Silicone Wristband
SKU: P139 UPC: 608729488347

Once again Id like to remind you that this is a temporary solution as we all wait for Actual TN Merchandise to be developed and available to all of us.

Please feel free to copy and paste this information and share with everyone you know at TN, the best site in town, and as always feedback is always welcome.

May all of you have a great, and whatever you do, do it in danude. XoxoxoxoHawk

This post was edited