BANNED FROM SKINBOOK !!!

WOW! Woke up this morning to find out I have been banned from Skinbook
after being contacted to join their site last year.

The Moderator Cheri Alexander didn't like the way my avatar picture I
have been using since joining the site in 2008 was cropping off the top
of my cowboy hat; same photo as I use on here. Said it was a headless
photo??? Tried to explain it wasn't headless but she was havening none
of what I was trying to explain so I reluctantly changed my photo to
reply with her request.

Today I find out I can't logon as I have been banned !!! ???

Great PR / Customer Service, keep up the good work and their site is sure to keep growing...

This topic was edited
RE: BANNED FROM SKINBOOK !!!

same happend to me.... without correspondence

This post was edited

lol...and people complain about the pic guidelines here, sounds like they are worse elsewhere. ;)

This post was edited

the site does crop heads off and cheri tells you pic was rejected due to beingheadless. i had the same thing happen.they are in denial about the site creating headless pics.

This post was edited

I quit the site when the admins' posts started being all about what theydidn't like and didn't want.The complaining got really tiresome. I hope they find their utopia and leave the rest of us alone.

This post was edited

I will leave my comments to myself concerning SB. But, wow, I just posted a headless photo here of my new tattoos. Do you all think I should change it?

Please do answer my question.

Thanks,
Louis

This post was edited

I will leave my comments to myself concerning SB. But, wow, I just posted a headless photo here of my new tattoos. Do you all think I should change it? Please do answer my question. Thanks, Louis
There are many people who have posted pics of their tattos. They are often headless to show the tattoo more clearly and are a close up of the tattoo. Being headless is acceptable here as long as your genitals are not shown is the same pic that you are headless in.
Thomas

This post was edited

I will leave my comments to myself concerning SB. But, wow, I just posted a headless photo here of my new tattoos. Do you all think I should change it? Please do answer my question. Thanks, Louis
There are many people who have posted pics of their tattos. They are often headless to show the tattoo more clearly and are a close up of the tattoo. Being headless is acceptable here as long as your genitals are not shown is the same pic that you are headless in.
Thomas

Thanks, I just changed the photo with my genital cropped off. (BTW-why do they refer to it as genitals when I only have one? I check Webster's dict and it is spelled without the s)

This post was edited

Thanks, I just changed the photo with my genital cropped off. (BTW-why do they refer to it as genitals when I only have one? I check Webster's dict and it is spelled without the s)

Genitals (or genitalia) refers to some or all of the organs of reproduction, not just the penis or vagina. Most people have more than one part to complete a set of genitals, although they will of course never all be visible in a photo.

In a female, the genitals include the vulva, clitoris, ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, and vagina. In the male, the genitals include the penis, scrotum, testes, epididymides, deferent ducts, seminal vesicles, prostate, and bulbourethral glands.

This post was edited

(BTW-why do they refer to it as genitals when I only have one? I check Webster's dict and it is spelled without the s)

I'm no linguist, but I believe that genetal refers to a reproductive part, so as a male, if you have both testes and one penis, that three genitals.

This post was edited

This is interesting. I just went to SB and uploaded 3 separate pics of my new tattoos. They are close ups of each arm (with me wearing a T-shirt) and one of the Artist at the time he was inking me. I got a message stating that I should contact the Admins concerning the pics. I backtracked and deleted them instead, then contacted them. Curious to see what they say.

This post was edited